The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
In 20 years everybody gonna be beating people over the head how great the quality was on the OGs LOL!
The truth... 
laugh.gif

Tried on the HoL yesterday at my local Niketown. Definitely TTS. I really liked the heel zoom. Forefoot felt okay. Since it's bottom loaded I would expect it feel much better after broken and while playing ball. Went home and used my 20% coupon from nikestore to order the HoL and an ID pair. Can't wait to hoop in them.

My Foot Locker that wasn't on the launch locator got the HOAL in today while I was getting the J Walls so check yours if it wasn't listed. Felt really good, your toes will not want to get back in the XIs :lol:. I say TTS, .5 up for wide footers.

I would clown a dude to tears or where he wanted to fight for commenting on noticing that on my shoe! LOL

I didn't mention it in my op because it wasn't a problem to me. Dude said shoes had excess glue stains so I just wanted to show what he meant.

These HOL's are growing on me, the complete turn won't happen unless they're on a disco doe 8)

The metal eyelet they put in does look like a cheap fix. Futures models might have them painted to match the cw.

I actually would've been interested in sizing down .5. They'd be perfect for casual but ill be hooping and like em snug.

^^^. Hard to say with out seeing the actual colors. Best to go to a niketown ID studio if u can

Judging from this release I'm seeing a lot of pairs just chilling in store. Only ones that might sell out would be Datas. I'm just glad to have a pair in general. Just going to get one more this year for ball. Honestly surprised though it's not a price issue because dudes were paying $250 if I'm not mistaken for the Forging Iron no problem. Either way this release wasn't how I thought it be.

I got a tip for anyone having some trouble lacing them up. Instead of looping the laces through that LJ Lacelock type thing in the front of the tonuge. Just loop it once and then go straight to the top eyelet. That seem to give it more slack. Also be rough when lacing the shoes. You are going to have to pull a lot harder than usual to get the laces to loosen up. 

Sizing info. I went half size up TTS was nice but I got a wide foot and all though the toe box is roomy my issue with the XI was also on the side of the posite making it feel tight. These have the posite on the side as well so I just went half size up to give a little extra spaces on the sides. Def try one on if you can. Everybody is going to be different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom