The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
Judging from this release I'm seeing a lot of pairs just chilling in store. Only ones that might sell out would be Datas. I'm just glad to have a pair in general. Just going to get one more this year for ball. Honestly surprised though it's not a price issue because dudes were paying $250 if I'm not mistaken for the Forging Iron no problem. Either way this release wasn't how I thought it be.

Same here. They had plenty at my Nike store. Displayed all over the BBall section plus on two mannequins as well. So you know they got plenty.

Also peeps went ham on the Lebron XI just to see all hit that discount. Cautious buyers.

Last edited:
Plenty = most good
Of course I agree with this I just found it strange. I thought it be KP numbers wise maybe not sell out but not be an easy pickup. Although I did love this it has my mind curious...is the game changing again? Even some stores here have the 13s that just came out just chillen.

I tried them on today. Biggest they had was a 13. To my surprise I was able to put my foot in the 13(can't say this about any of the late Bron models), and I'm a true 14. Shoe felt good and I could feel the comfort of the zoom pods. The toe box as you all mentioned is nice and roomy. I'm excited my my iDs now.

I think It's safe to say these are TTS across the board for the majority of everyone :\

I think the thread creator should do us all a kindness and go head and through it in the thread title :wink:

It may just help some of the redondent sizing post ...... then again it probably wouldn't :lol:

Last edited:
And y'all said LeBron doesn't wear GR colorways.
laugh.gif

How do these fit relative to the Jordan XX9s?
I'm mostly us9.5
For the xx9 - I went tts and the fit was perfect
For lebron xii - tried on tts but length wise a lil 2 big so I went down 1/2 size and the fit now works for me.
Thing is, if ur playin in elite socks u should be fine wit tts. Over the last 12 months, whenever I can, I've gone wit a diff setup - better fittin shoe wit thinner socks eg: 1/2 cushioned socks over looser fittin shoe wit thicker socks eg : elite socks.
Of course this don't work wit all shoes, like the kobe ix elite high and em, tts is a lil loose and 1/2 is not doable so still gotta wear elite socks.
So yeah the lebron xii I picked up was a 1/2 size down wit nike half cushioned socks
Hope that helped
But the shoes ain't cheap so best option is probably for u to try on a pair

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom