The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
fake shoes 
laugh.gif

I was thinking they were replicas ever since dude posted them
mean.gif

That tongue was a dead giveaway
sick.gif
shape overall is wrong, but these are closer than the 11's.

you can make that colorway on id tho, if you choose.

sucks they didn't add swoosh outline, they shouldn't have repeated that mistake from the 11's. 
eyes.gif

Got to break these in a bit this morning and was pretty impressed overall.  Probably repeat info from what you've been hearing but...  Hex zoom didn't exactly blow me away, but it was working -- that's kind of what you expect with bottom loaded setups though, so I'm cool with it.  Traction really surprised me as I was on a moderately dusty floor and had no slipping issues at all.  Heel zoom is really nice.  Took a while to get a feel for them and but they got much better even after about 30 mins.  I just wish it was easier to tighten up the laces up front 
sick.gif
 since I went down a .5 it wasn't an issue, but over time when they break in more it'd be nice to be able to get that forefoot tighter.

Looking forward to a couple hours of runs this weekend to really get a feel for them 

Got to break these in a bit this morning and was pretty impressed overall.  Probably repeat info from what you've been hearing but...  Hex zoom didn't exactly blow me away, but it was working -- that's kind of what you expect with bottom loaded setups though, so I'm cool with it.  Traction really surprised me as I was on a moderately dusty floor and had no slipping issues at all.  Heel zoom is really nice.  Took a while to get a feel for them and but they got much better even after about 30 mins.  I just wish it was easier to tighten up the laces up front :x  since I went down a .5 it wasn't an issue, but over time when they break in more it'd be nice to be able to get that forefoot tighter.

Looking forward to a couple hours of runs this weekend to really get a feel for them 

You wear orthos or inserts at all? I went TTS instead of sizing down hoping it would be better for my ortho as far as fit, hoping I don't regret that since I couldn't try them on anywhere near me...

Yeah they will hit sales racks, but seeing that nobody near me had them and the fact the time I would spend trying to track down a sz 12 could be better spent doing other stuff knowing I can cop now for 25-30 more bucks. Opportunity cost for me, but I do understand the wait it out approach

You wear orthos or inserts at all? I went TTS instead of sizing down hoping it would be better for my ortho as far as fit, hoping I don't regret that since I couldn't try them on anywhere near me...
I actually think TTS with orthos will work nicely with these since there's a little extra toe box space.  The insole is glued in a bit so just go easy when taking it out, but I'm sure you know that by now haha

Last edited:
First thread, longtime lurker.  I just picked up the HOL's and I can tell they will be my favorite shoe to wear when I want comfort.  I went to the Nike Store in my air max Penny's and I didn't want to put them back on once I tried the HOL's.  The fit so much better than the Elite 11's.  I plan to pickup the Data's and maybe another unannounced CW, then Im done. 

I was going to pass on the HOL but once I seen them in person I had to have em I plan on getting at least 5 more cw's

I went to a few stores yesterday (had some extra money from a retroactive raise I received).....it was either the KD Uprisings or the HoLs....most of the pairs of HoL I was had horrendous glue stains running along the edges of where the foam meets the fly knit/fuse....I was at the Staten Island mall btw. Disappointing and copped the Uprisings instead

the hol are the only c/w of any interest to me.. but salerack >

holiday time u gotta be in it 2 win it
laugh.gif

I went to a few stores yesterday (had some extra money from a retroactive raise I received).....it was either the KD Uprisings or the HoLs....most of the pairs of HoL I was had horrendous glue stains running along the edges of where the foam meets the fly knit/fuse....I was at the Staten Island mall btw. Disappointing and copped the Uprisings instead
yup.

Back
Top Bottom