The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
This MIGHT be my second favorite LRJ sig shoe, surpassing the IV.

Fitna double up on the HoL if possible next week.

Just had another walk around in the xii at home, that heel zoom unit is pretty damn good. I was just thinkin the ultimate combo - xx9 upper, xx8/xx9 forefoot zoom and lebron xii heel zoom ........ And nike would probably charge us 500 for it hahahahha

If they release them, they was supposed to re-release on the 10th of this month but that date has been cancelled also.

If they release them, they was supposed to re-release on the 10th of this month but that date has been cancelled also.
They are coming, we just have to wait.  I sent my pair back to Nike after all the eyelets broke apart and was assured they will release with the problem addressed.  

Do you have pics how it looked liked?
Yeah, they were posted a while back, inner piece of plastic (now metal on HOAL's) broke apart inside the eyelet, "O" ring on the inside collar fell off or broke apart on each one.  

How they started.  

Broken inside, with the "O" piece broken off.

What code did you use to get them for that much?
nerd.gif
Just used the 10% off email signup. Just went to yahoo created another email account (you can have up to 5).

Checked out through the email they sent.

This MIGHT be my second favorite LRJ sig shoe, surpassing the IV.

Fitna double up on the HoL if possible next week.
yeah this one tops my list as well. Only other Brons I liked were the IX elite and the X. The vii v2, I think, as well.
Backorder on the HOL shipped as well, should be here Tuesday. If I double its gonna be on deep discount! LOL

Last edited:
Really want to buy the HOL but refuse to pay that $200..these discounts need to get here quick haha.

For those that have a pair...hows the comfort compared to the 8s?

I always thought the X elite was the perfect lebron shoe - as far as comfort goes, these better?

Also, while these aren't KPs, just looking at the other releases coming up and I can't get down with any other than the HOLs... Maybe an iD after these and then I'm done till elites come out

That pair up thereis trash imo.... But thats just me.... Once i find a pair for around. 160-180 hol are mine....

Really want to buy the HOL but refuse to pay that $200..these discounts need to get here quick haha.

For those that have a pair...hows the comfort compared to the 8s?

That pair up thereis trash imo.... But thats just me.... Once i find a pair for around. 160-180 hol are mine....

HoaL's can be had for $180 shipped right now :\

Are you guys even reading the thread or just posting :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom