The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
They made some changes to the kb 9 lows for an ext

You could even argue that the kd vi ext was a kind of modified

And not really the 11s but for some reason nike decided to cut the posite short on all the ext models

They made some changes to the kb 9 lows for an ext

You could even argue that the kd vi ext was a kind of modified

And not really the 11s but for some reason nike decided to cut the posite short on all the ext models
the KB9 EXT is a mid not a change we saw previews of the 9's in mid with the highs and lows

I mean they removed the half circle thing but it's the same shoe

they adopted a second tongue and the lace loops from the lifestyles so I'll give you that one if we're splitting hairs now the KD7 ext (if there is one) might be completely diff than the reg because the lifestyles look absolutely nothing like the KD7

and they didn't shorten the posite on the XIs, denim and Suede are the same size, it's just the KCs have an overlay and yes I just compared the posites on all the ext with my graffiti, SLH and MN
laugh.gif
 i'm pretty sure we'll see a one piece upper suede, denim with that outer piece being leather maybe even patent leather
nerd.gif
 but we'll know in about 4-6mons when the samples drop and if they're significantly changed i'll be passing and i'm an ext nut

ok looking at the XII again I think I understand what you mean by leather tongue, so the upper part of the tongue being leather like how it is on the XI KCs ok that would be cool

Last edited:
well it would just be the overlay like X corks but instead of the leather tongue it'd be the leather side things, plus i think comfort will depend on how the XII is regardless, the X ext imho are more comfy than the XI but that's the whole 360 air max set up vs lunar/air

Ive never tried on a pair of EXT's but I heard they have a dress shoe type feel
I hope the XII's fit a lot better than the XI's
XI's weren't bad for me at all
Honestly idk why they keep going to zoom 360 air is so much better

well it would just be the overlay like X corks but instead of the leather tongue it'd be the leather side things, plus i think comfort will depend on how the XII is regardless, the X ext imho are more comfy than the XI but that's the whole 360 air max set up vs lunar/air
Ive never tried on a pair of EXT's but I heard they have a dress shoe type feel
I hope the XII's fit a lot better than the XI's
XI's weren't bad for me at all
Honestly idk why they keep going to zoom 360 air is so much better
I agree but I think they're using LeBron to push new tech and ideas, Jordan's did that all the time, I guess maybe that's why the lows haven't changed because its a guarantee comfort situation, exts fit fine no toe rub so i'm looking forward to the xii ext because of how I have the potential pic in my mind

Yea I just thought that was a really cool part of the X ext

If the ext on this model is connected to the tongue, I don't see it turning out well imo

Yea I just thought that was a really cool part of the X ext

If the ext on this model is connected to the tongue, I don't see it turning out well imo
ok that's where we differ I'm looking forward to the whole upper and tongue being all one material or like on the XI with the top of the tongue but nah these wont look good with the X style tongue, looking at the cork ps I guess what I find off putting is that the mesh isn't darkened to give it a leather or suede or something and its just the reg shoe instead of truly giving a ext feel

Honestly im not sure what to expect

You know they could change the netting, they could change the foam, they could change the soft upper material

My guess is that they get rid of the netting and to add a more general feel of whatever material they use

With the randomness of Nike you never know

Honestly im not sure what to expect

You know they could change the netting, they could change the foam, they could change the soft upper material

My guess is that they get rid of the netting and to add a more general feel of whatever material they use

With the randomness of Nike you never know
that constant killer nike randomness yet the netting is what I'm talking about needing to be removed when they do a switch to the "premium" materials
laugh.gif

LHs look great in those pics. Now why couldn't we have had an XI with white posite? (ASGs were close, but had that GITD off-white colour)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom