The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
I really hope these are decent for basketball. Gonna be hard to please me anyway since I swear kobe 8s are the best lol

i hope they flip it on the design have the cork as the main material and have the outer material as good leather
Those would be nice idk how comfortable they would be tho
well it would just be the overlay like X corks but instead of the leather tongue it'd be the leather side things, plus i think comfort will depend on how the XII is regardless, the X ext imho are more comfy than the XI but that's the whole 360 air max set up vs lunar/air

If they have a smooth leather tongue like the X's imo they will be dope

Thought they would make arrangements for the 11 model to suit the ext feel but they failed, miserably imo

Which he will
roll.gif
  Wizards this Year. 
nerd.gif

:rofl:   Wizards this Year. :nerd:

We would have had a chance if the NBA wasn't fixed. Still funny how the Love deal will be approved but the Paul deal to the Lakers was cancelled. Oh and how CLE won the lottery again. What a joke.

Last edited:
We would have had a chance if the NBA wasn't fixed. Still funny how the Love deal will be approved but the Paul deal to the Lakers was cancelled. Oh and how CLE won the lottery again. What a joke.

Fixed ? I just see it as a coincidence. A goods one ...

It's no secret Love and the Cavs have a long term agreement. Clearly against NBA rules. Deal shouldn't be allowed. Point blank period.

Last edited:
If they have a smooth leather tongue like the X's imo they will be dope

Thought they would make arrangements for the 11 model to suit the ext feel but they failed, miserably imo
i don't quite think that's possible since the tongue is part of the whole upper its all one piece, unless they do the whole shoe leather i doubt the tongue will be a diff material than the rest of the upper

i don't quite think that's possible since the tongue is part of the whole upper its all one piece, unless they do the whole shoe leather i doubt the tongue will be a diff material than the rest of the upper

If it means dollas, Im sure they wouldn't mind adjusting the design a lil'

Back
Top Bottom