The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
So far only the lion hearts have really caught my attention the rest are cool but I don't want them. Still like to see some more. I'd like to see actually when the hell Nike is going to actually officially announce these.

Probably not until mid-late September. It's not like they're still dropping XIs...Oh wait...They are.

:nerd: on the instinct

If they look like the Sole Awesome pics I'm down. If they look like the other pic with the chroma on the side. Pass! I know this model will be the 10s all over again for me. I just want a black based shoe with some dope red accents to go with the stacks and stacks of black and red shoes I already have :lol:

I personally will be wearing mine on the dance floor to see how they cut the rug :pimp:

The XI's were horrible for those drink saturated dance floors that I frequent :smh: once the sole got wet it was a wrap :x had a playa out there looking like he was on ice skates :lol:

I almost fell on to the subway tracks here because the platform was so saturated. I pray reaction has upgraded with this model.

My body is ready.

I feel like this shoe is going to be the KD V. A few special edition colorways here and there but overall a disappointment.

The more you masked the hideous frame the better. It's not a complete throw away but whole posite part on the back side of the shoe seems real extra. Petrie could've done better but looks like 1 or 2 and I'm owt!

Those Data's are looking like hot fire. I'm with those , the NSRL's, and the Instincts. Lion Hearts basic to me IMO

Traction looks mediocre once again :smh:

Looks like kd 6 traction alittle. We will see! Also will you be Balling in these?View media item 1142853
Nike-KD-VI-Bamboo-8.jpg

Last edited:

2 shoes with a 6 on each shoe, 6+6 = 12 so why change it!
There's an X on the bottom of each LeBron 10, doesn't mean they're the 20s.
does it even matter what number is on the shoe
mean.gif
 besides even in its 23 he's already stated 2x3=6x2=12 how bout that since we playing the reaching game
laugh.gif
 this must stem from the whole SIX/XI on the tongue of most of the XIs

2 shoes with a 6 on each shoe, 6+6 = 12 so why change it!
There's an X on the bottom of each LeBron 10, doesn't mean they're the 20s.
does it even matter what number is on the shoe
mean.gif
 besides even in its 23 he's already stated 2x3=6x2=12 how bout that since we playing the reaching game
laugh.gif
 this must stem from the whole SIX/XI on the tongue of most of the XIs
are we toying around with how numbers are arranged now?

this is like the whole illuminati conspiracy all over again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom