The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
yall fail to realize this is "Nike" we talking about since when have they not took the chance to milk something?

Last edited:
For Christmas keep it basic. Same colorway as 7 8 9 or 10 any one of those I'd be fine with

Not really feeling these at all. Think I'll be saving my money on the Lebron line this year. Good luck to all those that want. 

Doesn't matter if Lebron isn't playing in Miami or that's now his rivals, he won his first 2 championships there and will show homage somehow.

so far I'm only feeling to CWs.... which is great. Lebron got enough of my money off these here 11s

:lol: only 4 have surface though :\ so your 50/50 right now so if we get the same amount of XII's as XI's and you keep up your purchase rate by the time it's over you'll finish off with about 12-15 pairs :D :x

:lol: only 4 have surface though :\ so your 50/50 right now so if we get the same amount of XII's as XI's and you keep up your purchase rate by the time it's over you'll finish off with about 12-15 pairs :D :x

naaaah I don't even have double digit XIs

KPs
MNs
Acid Lions
WTLs
BMHs
Gator Kings
KCs

that's it. I may or may not add sprites and forging irons to the list before it's all said and done.

Ya, i never got a pair so i wouldnt know but people told me they were comfortable

Ya, i never got a pair so i wouldnt know but people told me they were comfortable

I got about 11 pair of XI's don't believe the hype :\ I mean they could be somewhat bearable if you sized up :rolleyes but going TTS was like wearing vice grips of your feet the first few times until they broke in :x :lol:

I got about 11 pair of XI's don't believe the hype
ohwell.gif
I mean they could be somewhat bearable if you sized up
eyes.gif
but going TTS was like wearing vice grips of your feet the first few times until they broke in
sick.gif
laugh.gif
Probably one of the best comments I have seen about these lol. Repped for the the truth. First day I wore em my feet were begging to get out.

I got about 11 pair of XI's don't believe the hype :\ I mean they could be somewhat bearable if you sized up :rolleyes but going TTS was like wearing vice grips of your feet the first few times until they broke in :x :lol:
xis are one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn. It just took over 10 wears to make them bearable and another 10 to make them comfortable. Hopefully the xiis shorten or eliminate that horrible break in period...

mine still haven't broke in atleast not the mids, I said screw it and decided to switch the insoles and that did the trick now the lows pillows day one

I noticed that when the 11's first released and Lebron wore them at the beginning of the season, everyone was claiming that they were the most comfortable shoes ever. Then when he switched to the Soldiers and said the 11's had toebox problems, everyone started complaining about how uncomfortable the toebox was.

I noticed that when the 11's first released and Lebron wore them at the beginning of the season, everyone was claiming that they were the most comfortable shoes ever. Then when he switched to the Soldiers and said the 11's had toebox problems, everyone started complaining about how uncomfortable the toebox was.

I noticed that after I ordered my KPs on release day, they killed my pinkie toe when I tried them on... no matter if LeBron wore them or not.

But sizing up, or switching insoles in some cases, made them comfortable for me.

Back
Top Bottom