The Official Nike LeBron XII Thread- "July 4th/USA" & "King's Cloak/Red Paisley" 06/27/15

What is your favorite LeBron XII release?

• NSRL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOAL

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dunk Force

• Instinct

• Six Meridians

• Data

• Christmas

• Trillion Dollar Man

• 23 Chromosomes

• BHM

• Court Vision

• All-Star/Flatiron

• Double Helix

• What If?

• Flight

• CLE

• Wheat

• Lows

• Elites

• NSW

• Total voters
i guess nike said we don't need KD will just put his CWs on Lebrons
laugh.gif

So will these shoes be like the 11's where it feels like they designed it for people that don't have a pinky toe and no arch going up from the big toe? Horribly designed shoe the 11 is.

So will these shoes be like the 11's where it feels like they designed it for people that don't have a pinky toe and no arch going up from the big toe? Horribly designed shoe the 11 is.
Nope, there's no stuff covering the toe unlike the lebron 11 where it had hyperposite

jesus christ, what's happening to you guys? meanwhile the lebron 11, i went tts and it feels a bit to large, i have all the pinky toe space i need and than some

My toes were fine in the 11s. i had a problem with my heel slipping out. I think its gonna be hard to top the 9s when it come to comfort, style and the fact that it was a solid basketball shoe.

My toes were fine in the 11s. i had a problem with my heel slipping out. I think its gonna be hard to top the 9s when it come to comfort, style and the fact that it was a solid basketball shoe.
pretty sure what happened is that you didn't tie the shoe all the way up

Man...kill it with fire.

I could see Nike throwing that "energy" print in ID though; could yield some decent results.

Back
Top Bottom