The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Lol Im a machine operator. Casual Rockport steel toe boat shoes.
Hold up wait one momento... How do you know what I where. Those Brons need to surface. Got folks on here spying on me. Lmbo...
That english though... it's tired, i'm late...

I heard these will have zoom, air, free , lunar as well as shox
nerd.gif
The Nike Zoom Air Free Lunar Shox Lebron 14's 
laugh.gif

It better have flywire, mad straps and acronym zippers for no reason, while it self laces too.
I already downloaded the app so I can be congratulated for dropping mad guap day 1.
Obvs this model is overdue to instantly sell out lol

Lol Im a machine operator. Casual Rockport steel toe boat shoes.
Hold up wait one momento... How do you know what I where. Those Brons need to surface. Got folks on here spying on me. Lmbo...

View media item 2180949

^ how do you like that cologne?

I never wear cologne or tommy Bahama anything...but one time I won a TB gift card from work and at the store they gave me a few of those tiny cologne sample tubes. They're all awesome, I'd def go back for some if I wore cologne. I don't know what kind though

I guess its mulit colors of Lebron older line and Soldier Xs until further notice.

On another note. I know it has been mentioned that there was a break in period with the 13s and other models before hand. Knowing Lebron wears PEs more so than the regular models, im wondering how long does it take him to break in a pair of shoes before he actually wear them on court. Do most ball players play in fresh shoes off the rip or do they train/practice in them before game day?

I wouldn't mind see new colorway renditions of the older models. Especially the 3, 6, 8, and 9/9 Elite.

Last edited:
This is the rumor. The player pairs are designed slightly different.

I wonder how far back that practice goes? Was what Jordan wore same as retail?

Prime level players don't wear retail, plenty of low level players do. Also, most players have their ankles taped so heavily that insoles are removed.

Over in the Kyrie thread, everyone says that his shoes have full length zoom while the retail pairs dont.

Back
Top Bottom