The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

I heard these will have zoom, air, free , lunar as well as shox
nerd.gif
Reported 

and blocked

How do you mean?  31 was released on time, was in stores on release day. 

I just mean with the shipping. Apparently, people who ordered through Nike are having issues locating the "pallet of shoes" that has gone missing and people getting the run around from Nike CS

Like I said earlier, the initial design I first saw got scrapped for the latest design i saw.

And that latest design was NOT the move at all.

Seems like they took heed and are back in the lab to alter it and get it right.

Your 100% right . Tinker , Aaron cooper and the great Eric avar created the AZG..but as someone else posted previously I 100% agree ..the AZG - VI were such creative unique designs , then once the 7 came it was like a Nike shoe with lebron branding on it ..that's why as shocking as it sounds the XI was my favorite Bron since the 6..it just screams LeBron to me ....but man I miss KENZO[emoji]128553[/emoji]

I think the 11s are GORGEOUS.. It kinda sucks they're basically the red headed stepchild of the Lebron line because he actually had issues with them and barely wore them as a result.

So BillyHoyle is saying that they tweaked the design, but what about the release dates then? Are they still standing for October 11?

Ok, unrelated question but, I have a pair of Lebron XIs and I took out the insoles. I'm trying to take out the zoom unit to put into some of my other shoes since the insole obviously doesn't fit. After so many attempts of trying to take out the zoom unit I can't take out the zoom unit. Are there any tips on how to take out the zoom unit?

Ok, unrelated question but, I have a pair of Lebron XIs and I took out the insoles. I'm trying to take out the zoom unit to put into some of my other shoes since the insole obviously doesn't fit. After so many attempts of trying to take out the zoom unit I can't take out the zoom unit. Are there any tips on how to take out the zoom unit?
Buy Zoom separately

Back
Top Bottom