The Official Nike LeBron 14 Thread. Retail $175

Talking of retro Lebrons, I am currently looking for an off-court shoe that would provide really nice cushion and durable traction. I'm torn between a pair of Lebron 13 elite ext , KD 9 birds of paradise, or if i can find a good one, a retro lebron (9 or 10), what can you recommend???

Talking of retro Lebrons, I am currently looking for an off-court shoe that would provide really nice cushion and durable traction. I'm torn between a pair of Lebron 13 elite ext , KD 9 birds of paradise, or if i can find a good one, a retro lebron (9 or 10), what can you recommend???

There are NO retro Lebron sneakers, if you're buying an older Lebron signature it is an original.

Just buy what you like as you can essentially wear some Payless sneakers for off-court use and be content with it.

Lebrons haven't been as good since he stopped working with Tinker IMO
if my memory serves me right, tinker never worked with LeBron on any of his signature shoe, tinker had a little say on the Zoom Generations but that was it, Zoom Generations was designed by 2 other designers!

LeBron 2 - 6 was done by Ken Link

LeBron 7 - 14 is done by Jason Petrie

Last edited:
There are NO retro Lebron sneakers, if you're buying an older Lebron signature it is an original.

Just buy what you like as you can essentially wear some Payless sneakers for off-court use and be content with it.
I understand, i called them retro because of how old they are. But thanks for the advice

I swear this dude @VentureBlake  thinks he knows it all 
mean.gif

I understand, i called them retro because of how old they are. But thanks for the advice

That makes them vintage lol.

I wear all of my shoes casually. For me full length/heel and forefoot air max is the most comfortable. Get a pair of Vomeros. Or a pair of the recent Jordan IIs.

90% of cats weren't even into lebrons till the 9's ..

True words and it used to be "you were late if you started with the 7s". The line went downhill with the 9s. The elite 9 should've been the regular 9 minus that swoosh debacle, it was the last truly good looking Bron IMO. I don't care about performance, the work you put into the game will determine how good you play, not some gimmick(latest "tech"). Soldiers and the cheaper hyper-whatever proves that for most elite ballers.

sometimes I wish Lebron would have left Nike when he was a free agent. I feel like his signatue line has been second fiddle to the Kobe line for many years and a lot of more effort was put into making a Kobe shoe than a Lebron shoe.

Now Kobe retires and it looks like Durant shoes have a lot more effort....

QFT, the newest KD is NICE. and yeah, the Kobe line has always been the crash test dummy for tech Nike plans to roll out a full year out in the future.

Still, the LeBron line gave us the 7, 8 and 10. Such beautiful sneakers. Obviously the 1,2,3 and 4 were nice too ( I even liked the 6 LMAOOO).

I'm surprised at how many people didn't like the X's. I thought they were great looking shoes with some amazing colorways. 

These joints ain't ready yet is what i'm going with..    

i think they really trying to knock it out the park this time 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
if my memory serves me right, tinker never worked with LeBron on any of his signature shoe, tinker had a little say on the Zoom Generations but that was it, Zoom Generations was designed by 4 other designers!

LeBron 2 - 6 was done by Ken Link
LeBron 7 - 14 is done by Jason Petrie

Your 100% right . Tinker , Aaron cooper and the great Eric avar created the AZG..but as someone else posted previously I 100% agree ..the AZG - VI were such creative unique designs , then once the 7 came it was like a Nike shoe with lebron branding on it ..that's why as shocking as it sounds the XI was my favorite Bron since the 6..it just screams LeBron to me ....but man I miss KENZO[emoji]128553[/emoji]

I'm surprised at how many people didn't like the X's. I thought they were great looking shoes with some amazing colorways. 

Blasphemy. Goat Bron

Your 100% right . Tinker , Aaron cooper and the great Eric avar created the AZG..but as someone else posted previously I 100% agree ..the AZG - VI were such creative unique designs , then once the 7 came it was like a Nike shoe with lebron branding on it ..that's why as shocking as it sounds the XI was my favorite Bron since the 6..it just screams LeBron to me ....but man I miss KENZO[emoji]128553[/emoji]

I actually would put the XI as arguably the best looking LBJ aesthetically. Too bad it didnt perform well (for the majority).

For the 14 im hoping the push back meant they realized they needed to make a complete 180 from the direction theyve been going, which has been doodoo

Sample being scrapped in the spring sounds pretty accurate when it comes to the production timeline. It can still meet the October release- quickstrick style.

Back
Top Bottom