THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

I need a legit check fellas. Thanks
IMG_2558.jpeg IMG_2557.jpeg IMG_2554.jpeg IMG_2556.jpeg IMG_2559.jpeg IMG_2555.jpeg
Good to go 👌

that’s weird. I remember Nightwing saying that but the toe box on my pair felt way roomier than the OG.
It isn't a lack of space in the toe box of the Protro Elites, it's how the shoe curves at the pinky toe that doesn't agree with my foot.

It isn't a lack of space in the toe box of the Protro Elites, it's how the shoe curves at the pinky toe that doesn't agree with my foot.
When I compared my OGs to the halos, the OGs are much more sloped/snug than these protros. Maybe it's just how it's curved in that area.

Nike is taxing the hell out of Kobe apparel. Reminds me of JB apparel prices.
truth is if it wasn't nike taxing, it would be resellers taxing. at least with nike we can wait until they get sent to outlets.

Nature is healing. I’ve seen so many FB marketplace listings for $20 over retail. Hope those idiots take losses and stay away from Kobes.
facts, wouldn't surprise me if those "restocks" of VBs and girl dads were also returns

Back
Top Bottom