THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

1726371620011.jpg

which Nike do these 50% off ?

If you get lucky at an outlet, they sometimes price returns from online for that cheap since they are a one-off. Usually the crazy sizes, seems to me the popular sizes still are regular price or might get the hash wall percentage some times. Depends on the store and product i guess.

I'm saying for the same sz I got in the OGs... these feel more roomier in the toebox. I don't have my OGs anymore to compare in real time.... but don't remember that space in the toebox.

Actually..... just tried on my EM ID 9s and the same space is there. So forgive me for the confusion. Getting old... with trying to remember 2014. So yea Protro elite highs and lows I gather gonna replicate the OGs... so what ever size you got in them back then(of course if your feet still the same).. get the same size
What is your TTS again? 11.5?

My TTS is 11.5. I have some EM 9s that run a little long. Probably not long enough that I need to size down .5 but enough dead space that it kind of bothers me. What size do you think I should enter for Protro Elite Lows? I'm thinking 11.5.

What is your TTS again? 11.5?

My TTS is 11.5. I have some EM 9s that run a little long. Probably not long enough that I need to size down .5 but enough dead space that it kind of bothers me. What size do you think I should enter for Protro Elite Lows? I'm thinking 11.5.
Yea this was it. I said some confusing stuff for the sizing but essentially this after trying on my EM 9 lows. Sizing down to the 11 which I had on the Highs... were tight... so stuck with 11.5 with the OGs(with that small dead space in the toebox).

So these Protros sizing are the same as still as having that dead space but I'm good knowing that's how I had them with the OGs

Yea this was it. I said some confusing stuff for the sizing but essentially this after trying on my EM 9 lows. Sizing down to the 11 which I had on the Highs... were tight... so stuck with 11.5 with the OGs(with that small dead space in the toebox).

So these Protros sizing are the same as still as having that dead space but I'm good knowing that's how I had them with the OGs
Appreciate it fam!

Nike has completely lost their minds with this line. Fire whoever it is that is running it. Trying to capitalize off a man’s death and limiting the releases is a douchebag move, but following it up with terrible colorways is just nasty work. And I will continue to pound this drum until they release the purple fades.

Back
Top Bottom