THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

IMG_4410.png

My fav pair of Kobe’s. LFG!!!

I guess you speaking on specific colorways cuz they def hit discount
The elites? I thought there were only a few CWS. The ones I really wanted were the b/w ones - the HTM and Beethovens. That was like 10 yrs ago though so I can't remember at all lol

Yea more stores are going fcfs route.... skrm..... denim exchange(those 2 I've seen thus far).

Don't think these will be at Nike Stores. Didn't remember if the Halo highs released at FL... just checked and they didn't. But they got the lows. Slowly getting there.

Next release is holiday release right
X-ray 5s

Stock seemed pretty good on these. Seeing a lot of Ws. Maybe the market is finally course correcting and hypebeasts and resellers are starting to avoid Kobe’s.
I totally agree. I think resellers saw low profit margins and didn't want to take on the risk of it flopping/returning. But I also think Nike has been doing a solid job on increasing stock as was seen on the TB Kobe 8 pack

Stock seemed pretty good on these. Seeing a lot of Ws. Maybe the market is finally course correcting and hypebeasts and resellers are starting to avoid Kobe’s.

Can't go by the halos and team bank ones.

These are for the people who really want them or for hooping. Look at all the ones buying them and don't even know what a TB sneaker is.

They'll be back next month.

Back
Top Bottom