THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 8-24-24

Gonna try the full zoom insoles on court
IMG_8799.jpeg

Hit on the restock for the Wolf Greys. Hope anyone else here who wanted a pair of 8's got them this AM.

I did as well, finally I can rest. Went for the blacks first, didn't get them so then went for grey and red just in case and ended up getting both. Gonna give one pair to a buddy most likely. Feels good to finally get a pair for ball.

So apparently social media wars on IG. Guys(Spence and others)calling out the guy behind Mambaconcepts. Him using reps as his base for his custom Kobes.

I remember a few months ago... he took to IG to speak on his work. And from that I got the inkling that he uses reps for the customs. But I guess its asking if it's a real pair or rep pair.... and that he is responding truthfully

So apparently social media wars on IG. Guys(Spence and others)calling out the guy behind Mambaconcepts. Him using reps as his base for his custom Kobes.

I remember a few months ago... he took to IG to speak on his work. And from that I got the inkling that he uses reps for the customs. But I guess its asking if it's a real pair or rep pair.... and that he is responding truthfully

I unfollowed long time ago, simply figured unnecessary to customize kobes

4s - 61 pts, FMVP home and away, 4 rings, venom, even basic PEs like purple splatter and purple haze would be better than some cws that we got

8s - sulfur, xmas, amnesties, achilles, REAL not team-bank Lakers homes. anything that has the 3M reflective swoosh would be welcome besides VBs. since that was a basic part of the "strike at light speed" motto and seems like they've forgotten it. 9 out of 10 retail cws have stitched swoosh, make that 11/12 if we include the EYBL PEs

Last edited:
Of course Nike is not gonna give us all the OGs, they stagger or sit on em to build hype.

New colorways have been mostly misses but that’s better than nothing.

I'm excited for the WTK8's next year. Would love purple fade 8's as well. I'm wondering how many 9 protro elite lows they'll pump out since most if I remember correctly came in high top version on the OGs. Just the HTM stuff, university red with the glow splatter, and maybe a few others?

Back
Top Bottom