THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

Thank you, much appreciated. Didn't know they could be restored to the point where I could continue to play in them. Soles are still so good, I think the glue is just too old and that's why this is happening. Definitely going to reach out to him.
Yea he's changing prices come Saturday so yea get them to him before then. Just know it's gonna be a wait

Got a quick question about the upcoming Gigi Protro 4's...

Does anyone know anything about the tech-specs? Will they have forefoot zoom like the original Protros were supposed to have (but ultimately didn't)?

Got a quick question about the upcoming Gigi Protro 4's...

Does anyone know anything about the tech-specs? Will they have forefoot zoom like the original Protros were supposed to have (but ultimately didn't)?
Pure speculation but I think it'll be the same as the 2019 releases. The most I could hope for would be Cushion instead of Phylon with heel zoom.

IMG_8404.jpg

The league I play in San Francisco is about $1k per team. 2 refs, 8 games plus playoffs. Other leagues that chart all the stats can be more expensive
My league is a little under $700 for 10 games and single elimination playoffs. Refs, scorekeeper and court. No stats or fancy stuff.

We get part of our league dues paid for by a local bar we frequent after games. They gave us $300 this year but we easily spend that much in 2-3 trips so next year I'll ask for $500 for the full ~$700.

My league is a little under $700 for 10 games and single elimination playoffs. Refs, scorekeeper and court. No stats or fancy stuff.

We get part of our league dues paid for by a local bar we frequent after games. They gave us $300 this year but we easily spend that much in 2-3 trips so next year I'll ask for $500 for the full ~$700.
Ha ha ha ha. 700 for 10 games. That's is GREAT.

It's all good. I pretty much got all the Kobe jerseys I've wanted from M&N. Was seeking out the MPLS one for a while(was tryna get it discounted)... and finally got it last summer summer. Wish I could find a nice priced pair of Prelude 5s too

the jerseys were actually up for a minute if you had monitors, pw page was up yesterday and went down today, jerseys were available for a good 10 minutes, then the pw page went back up, site came back when they sent the email then it got smoked.

Back
Top Bottom