THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I wouldnt want reps but
1678676634399.gif

Much appreciated guys, I posted on Reddit as well:

I think your pair is legit based on several factors. The little less boxy look (more streamline shape overall), the clearly visible flywire and the overall color fade with that slight brownish hue. The design lines on the sole are also slimmer and cleaner looking, reps tend be a tiny bit thicker, clunkier and protrude out a bit more (something I noticed on my pair).

Then again, not 100% sure. What are they saying on Reddit?

I think your pair is legit based on several factors. The little less boxy look (more streamline shape overall), the clearly visible flywire and the overall color fade with that slight brownish hue. The design lines on the sole are also slimmer and cleaner looking, reps tend be a tiny bit thicker, clunkier and protrude out a bit more (something I noticed on my pair).

Then again, not 100% sure. What are they saying on Reddit?

Much appreciated bro, reddit 99% says legit as well and some needs to see heel tab and box pics, I will update asap 🙏

If anyone got prelude 3s in an 11 and want to downsize.... I'm tryna put those to the hardwood. Never got a chance to hoop in 3s

I’m going to be retiring my HOF’s soon. I don’t wanna but I know if I keep playing in them they’re going to get destroyed beyond casual wear in the future

I have a showcase in Lexington in a week and then after that, I’m retiring then to casual use only

I’m going to be retiring my HOF’s soon. I don’t wanna but I know if I keep playing in them they’re going to get destroyed beyond casual wear in the future

I have a showcase in Lexington in a week and then after that, I’m retiring then to casual use only
I think that’s prob for the best, what are you gonna wear after that?

You should've been retired them once the heels started talking! :rofl:

Sorry that happened though.

Sabrina got her own Sig now, so if folks wanna explore those when they release.
I would add the link but IG changed their ways

Back
Top Bottom