THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

It was hard choice but I'm finally letting some of mine go. These 3 haven't gotten much love from me need to downsize.
IMG_20230314_102917645_HDR.jpg
wow how much we talking? lol

Well, it was a good run, surprised they lasted this long as I've only used them to hoop in. I'm sure the past 3 1/2 years of them just sitting while I recovered from an injury didn't do any good for them, but sad to see them go.

Anyone know what the best method for getting these repaired is? I know someone in here recently sent theirs to someone to get re-glued. I'm sure these are still salvagable for casual wear. Just not sure if I should take them to my cobbler or if there is a better option.

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

Of course there’s that Mamba Restoration guy from IG but I can’t speak personally about his service. Maybe someone in here has used him to restore their kicks

Well, it was a good run, surprised they lasted this long as I've only used them to hoop in. I'm sure the past 3 1/2 years of them just sitting while I recovered from an injury didn't do any good for them, but sad to see them go.

Anyone know what the best method for getting these repaired is? I know someone in here recently sent theirs to someone to get re-glued. I'm sure these are still salvagable for casual wear. Just not sure if I should take them to my cobbler or if there is a better option.

IMG_4046.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg

Ironically...... here's his work.

love seeing people wear their kicks :pimp:

Got a question for my US folk. How much do leagues cost and how many games?

It’s expensive af in Canada (Toronto area at least) and it’s not because the leagues are profiting crazy it’s the gym access is so expensive. Here it’s about $18-25 (CAD) per game depending on the league which includes 2 refs

It’s expensive af in Canada (Toronto area at least) and it’s not because the leagues are profiting crazy it’s the gym access is so expensive. Here it’s about $18-25 (CAD) per game depending on the league which includes 2 refs on the league, and
Can only speak for here in California but it depends on the league what they’re offering. I’ve played in some that do full stats, pics, recaps, YT videos and some that offer nothing but the league itself. I’ve seen team fees ranging from $250 all the way to about $600. Some incorporate ref fees in them, others do not. Overall depending on the number of players on your team (I think 7-8 is probably best) and most of the leagues I’ve been in have costed about $50 give or take…. 8-10 games and playoffs.

Humble brag but I’ve been on teams where I didn’t have to pay anything because they were just glad to have me run with em. Now I don’t now if the team manager paid my way or charged the other guys a little extra to subsidize my dues but that’s just how it goes sometimes.

It’s expensive af in Canada (Toronto area at least) and it’s not because the leagues are profiting crazy it’s the gym access is so expensive. Here it’s about $18-25 (CAD) per game depending on the league which includes 2 refs
The league I play in San Francisco is about $1k per team. 2 refs, 8 games plus playoffs. Other leagues that chart all the stats can be more expensive

The league I play in San Francisco is about $1k per team. 2 refs, 8 games plus playoffs. Other leagues that chart all the stats can be more expensive
The Loot league I played in near LA was like that they chart everything give awards for everything it’s pretty dope just too far for me to keep driving back and forth lol

Can only speak for here in California but it depends on the league what they’re offering. I’ve played in some that do full stats, pics, recaps, YT videos and some that offer nothing but the league itself. I’ve seen team fees ranging from $250 all the way to about $600. Some incorporate ref fees in them, others do not. Overall depending on the number of players on your team (I think 7-8 is probably best) and most of the leagues I’ve been in have costed about $50 give or take…. 8-10 games and playoffs.

Humble brag but I’ve been on teams where I didn’t have to pay anything because they were just glad to have me run with em. Now I don’t now if the team manager paid my way or charged the other guys a little extra to subsidize my dues but that’s just how it goes sometimes.
Yea I used to be in them(NYC) season after season between 2007 to 2015... before my first daughter was born. So whether winter season... spring...summer fall... there were years where it was prob just playing in 2 seasons. The early years were cotton tees(14str y and urban professionals)... and I remember they were about 120 per. Moved up to jerseys and better leagues/courts(Chelsea, NYC bball, Dynasty).. ranged between 150 and 175. In the latter years... I did try to push for more players on the team to lower the cost per(tried to save a few bucks). Usually 7 or 8 games and playoffs. Between 2016 and 2019.. think it was prob only 4 leagues within that span... with then having 2 daughters

Ironically...... here's his work.

Thank you, much appreciated. Didn't know they could be restored to the point where I could continue to play in them. Soles are still so good, I think the glue is just too old and that's why this is happening. Definitely going to reach out to him.

Back
Top Bottom