THE OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE FOOTWEAR THREAD: RIP LEGEND 1978-2020. MAMBA FOREVER | 3 Releases 4/13

I did cop the crewneck last week though 🤷🏾‍♂️. I caved. Feel it's better than the reflective one as well. Also saved on tax even with shipping to my addy(BK)... some glitch when I was completing the order

I did cop the crewneck last week though 🤷🏾‍♂️. I caved. Feel it's better than the reflective one as well. Also saved on tax even with shipping to my addy(BK)... some glitch when I was completing the order
indeed!
Screenshot_20230328_181951_Shop.jpg

Bought a couple DS oldies...white out and Bred 4s yesterday. And immediately getting them to my guy Josh to get reglued.... not taking any chances as my GM 4s opened up on me on my commute to work friday. Did a stress test and glue completely dried out there
20230331_111845.jpg

Once this line gets going I would love to see it get the same treatment as lebron retros. Nike is releasing all these old lebrons that were PE’s to everyone.
PE’s I need (not want)

1680462820006.jpeg

1680462866852.jpeg

1680462946955.jpeg

I’ll take some school PE’s too

China Kobe 6 is not a PE tho

Nike needs to release something asap. I listened to some of those in here and actually browsed r/repkobes and even looked at some of those websites like kickwho and Eric's page. Those EYBL 6's and Kay Yow 6's were tempting, but I just can't get with it at the end of the day. I got more than enough real Kobes in the collection and I would just hate for one cloud to question my whole collection. Not that I'd put that much stock into what somebody else would think of my collection since I know they're all real (or at least verified as authentic through goat lol). Gigi 4's, protro 8's, and reverse grinch 6's need to hurry up and release

Nike needs to release something asap. I listened to some of those in here and actually browsed r/repkobes and even looked at some of those websites like kickwho and Eric's page. Those EYBL 6's and Kay Yow 6's were tempting, but I just can't get with it at the end of the day. I got more than enough real Kobes in the collection and I would just hate for one cloud to question my whole collection. Not that I'd put that much stock into what somebody else would think of my collection since I know they're all real (or at least verified as authentic through goat lol). Gigi 4's, protro 8's, and reverse grinch 6's need to hurry up and release

imo, nike has no choice but to give us what we want. i would have said they had the upper hand earlier last year but with kickwho making legit 1:1 pairs, this won't end well for nike if they continue to play these games. not only for kobe's but their brand in general. every single "hard to get shoe" has been replicated. time to wake up and give consumers what they want and put an end to reselling.

also.. there's no way they're happy about what's going on and it wouldn't surprise me if nike's lawyers shut down that subreddit at some point this year.

imo, nike has no choice but to give us what we want. i would have said they had the upper hand earlier last year but with kickwho making legit 1:1 pairs, this won't end well for nike if they continue to play these games. not only for kobe's but their brand in general. every single "hard to get shoe" has been replicated. time to wake up and give consumers what they want and put an end to reselling.

also.. there's no way they're happy about what's going on and it wouldn't surprise me if nike's lawyers shut down that subreddit at some point this year.
Idk if I would call it a true 1:1 since couple pages ago, someone posted up the super small details to tell real from fake, at least on the EYBL 6. To the naked eye, yeah it’s pretty damn close, especially if there’s no authentic pair side by side to compare to. I was pretty close to just doing it and see how it compares, but it’ll be obvious it’s reps since it’s pretty much a given whenever those pairs are out in the wild

Idk if I would call it a true 1:1 since couple pages ago, someone posted up the super small details to tell real from fake, at least on the EYBL 6. To the naked eye, yeah it’s pretty damn close, especially if there’s no authentic pair side by side to compare to. I was pretty close to just doing it and see how it compares, but it’ll be obvious it’s reps since it’s pretty much a given whenever those pairs are out in the wild

Check the new Kobe 5’s

Check the new Kobe 5’s

Are you talking about the KickWho Bruce Lee Alt reps? Thought the 5's would be much more difficult to replicate in terms of looks and performance compared to the 6's. If so, KickWho is really taking the rep game to another level.

Check the new Kobe 5’s
I haven't seen em tbh. I got the alts soon after release from goat when it was like 260 for my size 9. Glad I scooped em for that price and especially if reps are that good now. I have an offer in for PJ PE 5's, but you think I should rescind that? I remember hearing fakes didn't get the blue color right, but maybe that's changed now.

I haven't seen em tbh. I got the alts soon after release from goat when it was like 260 for my size 9. Glad I scooped em for that price and especially if reps are that good now. I have an offer in for PJ PE 5's, but you think I should rescind that? I remember hearing fakes didn't get the blue color right, but maybe that's changed now.

up to you.

me personally i'm not buying anything for resell until this year is up and i can gauge what my chances are at actually getting pairs for retail or below. if i can't get anything for retail without headache (like.. walking into a store or simply ordering off NDC, no SNKRS B.S. after this year is up then i'm likely going to move on from the line.

yo wtf those bruce lee alts are crazy. if the reps have a better toebox i might actually cop those

up to you.

me personally i'm not buying anything for resell until this year is up and i can gauge what my chances are at actually getting pairs for retail or below. if i can't get anything for retail without headache (like.. walking into a store or simply ordering off NDC, no SNKRS B.S. after this year is up then i'm likely going to move on from the line.

You know something is seriously wrong at Nike when at NT'er named 'Kobekobe' is ready to move on from the Kobe line :ohwell:

I understand where you're coming from and I feel a similar way. My interest and patience has waned over the last 2 years, especially with Nike's 'cat-mouse' shenanigans regarding Kobes.

I've got no real interest in the Gigi 4's, semi-interested in 8's depending on the colorway and availability. I just really hope to hit on the upcoming Reverse Grinches, which will probably be ultra-limited and re-sale prices absurd. Depending on how things unfold, it might be a wrap for me after this year as well.

Unpopular opinion in the Kobe thread I suppose but I’m not tripping on the timetable of future releases…they’ll come when they come. In the meantime there’s plenty of really good performance shoes to wear until then.

Not hating on those feel differently, to each his own.

You know something is seriously wrong at Nike when at NT'er named 'Kobekobe' is ready to move on from the Kobe line :ohwell:

I understand where you're coming from and I feel a similar way. My interest and patience has waned over the last 2 years, especially with Nike's 'cat-mouse' shenanigans regarding Kobes.

I've got no real interest in the Gigi 4's, semi-interested in 8's depending on the colorway and availability. I just really hope to hit on the upcoming Reverse Grinches, which will probably be ultra-limited and re-sale prices absurd. Depending on how things unfold, it might be a wrap for me after this year as well.
I too said I was bowing out in 2021.... but after getting the pairs I really wanted. Mambacitas, OCs, Kay Yow 6s and WTK 8s. Acquired 3 of the 4. But was still looking as I use it as me time and removes me from the chaos of my Wife and daughters lol.

Unpopular opinion in the Kobe thread I suppose but I’m not tripping on the timetable of future releases…they’ll come when they come. In the meantime there’s plenty of really good performance shoes to wear until then.

Not hating on those feel differently, to each his own.

Don't want to derail, but what would you say are the top ball shoes at the moment? I've pretty much only worn Kobes and now that my OG pairs are failing me I'm not sure what to wear on court.

Back
Top Bottom