The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

any word on a usa release?
They are already available in the US. I was at a mall in Arundel Mills MD yesterday and some store there had them (can't remember the name, wasn't a chain), and near the top of this page someone linked the product page from Bows and Arrows in Cali.

I haven't bought a pair of AM 90s in a few years but I'm looking to change that with the Milans. Does this pair have the same midsole problems that the 90s from a few years ago used to have? I remember wearing them twice and having the stress lines and paint chipping show up everywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

I haven't bought a pair of AM 90s in a few years but I'm looking to change that with the Milans. Does this pair have the same midsole problems that the 90s from a few years ago used to have? I remember wearing them twice and having the stress lines and paint chipping show up everywhere. Any help would be appreciated!

I have worn my am90 Milan's a handful times and for no more than 2-5hrs at a time. I have not noticed any stress lines and paint chipping. But if your referring to the same thing that the Jordan 3 & 4 are plagued with I could seem it happening over time

Last edited:
Air Max 90's are by far my favorite Air Max! I have 3 favorite color ways. All OG: Infrareds, Laser Blues, and Spruce Greens. Now the Infrareds and Laser blues have retroed many times. The Spruce greens, well... Haven't really. The retro from 2003 looked similar to the Spruce Greens, but it wasn't the same. The JD Sports version was almost spot on, but they ruined the sneaker by using a green outsole and air unit. 
mean.gif

Anyways, I found an AM 90 PERFECT for a Spruce Green custom. Theyre called White Obsidians, and they are in Foot Locker right now!! They have the same exact sole, and the mesh is pretty close to the OG mesh. The shoe also has a leather upper. So It's perfect for it!

OG Spruce/Hotlime:

http://counterkicks.com/2011/06/nike-air-max-90-obsidian/ --- This is a page full of pics of the White Obsidians CHECK IT OUT!

Tell me your thoughts on this! 
smile.gif

I have worn my am90 Milan's a handful times and for no more than 2-5hrs at a time. I have not noticed any stress lines and paint chipping. But if your referring to the same thing that the Jordan 3 & 4 are plagued with I could seem it happening over time

Ok thanks for the help!

That black/yellow pair looks awesome :pimp:

Like I said before, one of the best years for AM90's in a long time :pimp:

Last edited:
Seriously, I can't even believe how many AM90s I've been buying lately... Can't save up for a car if Nike keeps doing this. :lol:

I've been eyeing these for the longest time, and I finally decided to pull the trigger.
View media item 473958There weren't many left online, so I decided to do it before they're all gone and I regret it. Also comes with white laces that I will be switching, of course.
Next order of business: onto the Deep Royals!

Last edited:
Anyone else buy a pair of the Independence pack?

Got the reds and whites, will wait and see which I like more in person and return the other, only reason I like buying off NDC, no hassle for returns. 

Back
Top Bottom