The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

^ Those are bad ... kind of reminds me of Stash's. dont remember if stash's were AM1s or AM90s. 

Also how is the fit on AM90 .. debating about pulling the trigger on Atomic Reds.

Very nice. Cop'd after I cash my check today... cant beat $73shipped from ebay. The colors really pop. :smokin sicc fitted btw...

Nice! Can't pass it up at that price. And right on about the fitted :smokin

And I've been gone a few days on vacay so sorry if this has already been posted

Atomics finally on Finish Line for anyone waiting like me.

View media item 476268
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...l-running-shoes/_/A-2802?productId=prod723820

$10 off code - 12F9M1JIDY3

Plus use a WC rewards for $20 off if you have one

-$30 :smokin

Last edited:
I love the Sunsets.  They have a Air Presto vibe to them because of the soft mesh upper.  Broke em out on Friday with ankle socks on and they are perfect.

Picked these up today.
jr9nj6.jpg

And of course,
View media item 477319Atomic Red vs. Infrared

Last edited:
nice pickup man!  if the atomic red is anything like the milan am1s, those atomic red 90s pop a lot more in person right?

Yeah, I was really feeling the new Nike box... until I actually felt the box. :lol: I wish it was a little more harder/stiffer like the new JB boxes, but it just felt like the standard orange Nike boxes.

Yeah, the Atomic Reds really pop in person. The red is very very very similar to Infrared. It's almost the same unless you really look closely at the two.
Here's a pic in natural lighting:
View media item 477640The Atomic Red is just roughly a shade brighter than Infrared.

Yeah, I was really feeling the new Nike box... until I actually felt the box. :lol: I wish it was a little more harder/stiffer like the new JB boxes, but it just felt like the standard orange Nike boxes.

Yeah, the Atomic Reds really pop in person. The red is very very very similar to Infrared. It's almost the same unless you really look closely at the two.

The Atomic Red is just roughly a shade brighter than Infrared.

I agree and If anything these Atomics should be the ones really dubbed "Reverse Infrareds"

Took a few quick pics myself. Probably going to double up on these. I can already see myself beating these up.

View media item 477999View media item 478001View media item 478002View media item 478004View media item 478007

Repped "just", NIce pics, cant wait for my pair to come in. 

90's always become daily beaters, my Infrareds are in ruins, i wore those for everything. 

I just wanna know what the heel of the AM90 IDs look like. If it's like this,
View media item 478335Then I'll pass. Otherwise, it's a shame cuz I would be going HAM if it was the traditional Nike Air color blocking on the heel.

Last edited:
I think so Foam. You know they never give us Exactly what we'd like. Doesnt really matter, the heel badge would be easiest to paint. I know ill be ordering up a couple pairs soon.

When i got my infrareds i was so pissed to find out they were pink. I always thought they were like a red-orange color. 

I'm New to the Air Max world so i guess that could have been one reason for my mistake.

Heads up, incase anyone was looking for the DARK GREY/WHITE/ANTHRACITE/CRIMSON Air Max 90's, seller on Ebay has em for sale for $73 shipped! Wasn't planning to buy them yet but I told myself if I can get them at discount, I would jump on it.
These are my next pair on my shopping list. 

Back
Top Bottom