The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

A2B98FC4-270A-42B7-887C-B72013CD6D69.png

swoosh 40% and promo code 25% stacking...
Damn

No ****, Sherlock. :lol:

It was a hypothetical joke. Relax.

Okay but some folks seem to really believe infrared and orange are the same thing. Which is fine I just disagree. That or they’ll cling to the fact of OGs being technically labeled “hyvent orange” (which IMO is actually what became known as what we now know to be infrared) but whatever. Then you’ll get the occasional “OG Infrareds were orange” comments smh lol. Ok sure. I’m just saying, if Nike ever had to gaul to release this shade of orange in place of actual true infrareds..in this recrafted mold? I’d probably riot lol. It’s actually not a funny joke IMO. Nike has botched worse. Don’t give them any ideas lol.

Last edited:
Okay but some folks seem to really believe infrared and orange are the same thing. Which is fine I just disagree. That or they’ll cling to the fact of OGs being technically labeled “hyvent orange” (which IMO is actually what became known as what we now know to be infrared) but whatever. Then you’ll get the occasional “OG Infrareds were orange” comments smh lol. Ok sure. I’m just saying, if Nike ever had to gaul to release this shade of orange in place of actual true infrareds..in this recrafted mold? I’d probably riot lol. It’s actually not a funny joke IMO. Nike has botched worse. Don’t give them any ideas lol.

Fam, let us be happy. We deserve it. #covidquarantine

I dont think anyone thinks they are the same but they are in the same ballpark so I'll rock them regularly until we get Infras later in the year.

Damn, Oranges flew. Hopefully 11.5 restocks. I’ll gladly take those until infrareds release.

They’re clearly not acknowledging the “color” on either shoe. It’s kind of weird. I wonder if the box label will come with the same color code as listed on NDC because that would be strange.

Back
Top Bottom