The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

7C8F8A54-80CB-4B8B-AF8A-716F065BA9C7.png

Wtf? Nike frontin
Definitely worked for me.

Do you guys think our little thread hyped Nike into this quickstrike?

Like ayyyye evidently we can make infinite cash for the same shoe with a slightly different paintjob? Keep them coming boys, we’re all going to retire on this one

I wonder what those jordan 1 same shoe over and over again haters have to say about this turn of events lol

Jordan 1: same shoe slightly different colors.

Air max 90: hold my beer

Man wtf how is a 12.5 in the oranges already sold out?

I was on the page pretty quick and it said limited quantity for 12.5 right away. They just don't make many in that size.

Also I wouldn't be surprised if 12.5 is back in stock at some point. Seen it happen on other Air Maxes recently.

these things will return such a profit in 2-3 years at this price point lol. Feels like a robbery

Hypothetically speaking.

25% off worked for me too and I foolishly paid for the 2 day shipping for $5. Should be here the 9th. I’m impatient even though I have nowhere to be.

25% off worked for me too and I foolishly paid for the 2 day shipping for $5. Should be here the 9th. I’m impatient even though I have nowhere to be.

It doesnt look like 2 days is even possible for them anymore. Corona took down memphis like some game of thrones ****

Damn!!! Now thats a nice discount. I would have picked up both colors at that price of $54. However I will settle for oranges for $97.

Back
Top Bottom