The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Damn, they got me

got a sole links notification about them and ended up grabbing the orange using rebates 8%

About $82 shipped if you consider the cash back 🤷‍♂️

I need to stop but I can’t when they offer these deals

69B347F5-C372-4C44-9B29-3B3C7E728719.gif

So I just recently signed up for the apple card, it says on Apples website 3% for apple and nike etc but on the wallet app it shows only 1%. Does it mean that you have to swipe the card at a nike store?

I'm having issues adding the oranges to my cart. Anyone else?

EDIT: Never mind. Was about to cop.

Last edited:
damn had to cop the oranges with the 25% + Ebates.

Hate buying stuff like this at a time like now but **** it these deals too good to pass up these past couple weeks. Got these, AM97 newspaper + Tailwind 79 OG's for like $230 total

I feel for you and others that wear a 12.5 this must be a unicorn size or something.
It is, man I'm salty af :lol:
Right before the volt and purples dropped I said to myself if they drop these in orange with the same blocking I'd buy instantly. Now here I am mad, ready to buy as soon as I saw the link in here and my size is gone with almost every other size available .

All these other promos retailers have been dropping haven’t worked on me

A little surprised ebay hasn’t done one...I thought they emailed it me this morning but it was only for stadium goods items |l

**** would still be overpriced with 15% discount

****. I should’ve waited
Greens are the color i want most so i dont mind the double up. If theyre both good ill wear one and keep the itch away from wanting to wear the others for right now keeping the collection pristine atleast until the infrareds drop and i can see them all at once

Or worst case, one of the green pairs is bad and i need to match up/return

Thanks for the info on the Orange cw on NDC with the promo code! Copped! These will give the Turqs a run for their money as the best retro+ cw.

-edit-
I purchased a South Beach pack (one IX inspired and an VIII inspired one) with the NBY premium opts late February. I received the IX design last month. More than a week ago, I received an email from Nike stating that they would be delayed, and they would refund $50 when it's shipped out. I reached out to a Nike rep for a follow-up, and they informed me that it would be delivered by 5/8 or sooner due to COVID-19. They assured me that the order was not cancelled, so I'm glad. I have a little something planned for them.
Air Max 90 NBY - South Beach 8.PNG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom