The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

Lol I hope it happens too. Probably not this year. For sure they’re reading all this and taking notes. Hope they are considering it

hummm in indonesia it doesn't smell good, some regions are in the corona red zone now ... there are a lot of population movements in the big cities (like in India) so i really think that the nike factory will soon have a lot of problems with what they had planned, of course as we know all recent pairs have been made before that is why we can cop them...

(any leaks, so i assume productions are not yet done for the infrareds and laser blues... anyway fingers crossed for the end of the year :wink: , honestly without infrareds and laser blues it can't be a good 30th anniversary even if the pairs already released are really cool... yes, if we ignore the pairs that have some flaws they are really cool and looks really dope! i like a lot, i'm a fan)

now i'm waiting for discounts to buy ... (100/105€ the pair i'm ok)

Last edited:
Do you guys think our little thread hyped Nike into this quickstrike?

Like ayyyye evidently we can make infinite cash for the same shoe with a slightly different paintjob? Keep them coming boys, we’re all going to retire on this one

I wonder what those jordan 1 same shoe over and over again haters have to say about this turn of events lol

Jordan 1: same shoe slightly different colors.

Air max 90: hold my beer

doubt they're reading us but it is clear that the plan is to squeeze your wallet with minimum work, effort or even creativity. So simple for Nike, just make slightly different paintjob and most will eat even belly is already full. They know people are unable to wait patiently for what they really need/want. Cash flow unlimited.

I’m all for this. I wish they did this for the air max 1 anniversary and just gave us a rainbow of color ways in the original color blocking. The $120 price point would’ve been a nice touch too lol.

Exactly why I'm really liking the Air Max 90 anniversary "celebration" and I really dislike the AM1 Anniversary marketing. AM1s milked up so much hype just to only give us a reshape and have us sneakerheads fight tooth and nail for a pair.

Original-style box + cushioning are the cherries on top.

Last edited:
Exactly why I'm really liking the Air Max 90 anniversary "celebration" and I really dislike the AM1 Anniversary marketing. AM1s milked up so much hype just to only give us a reshape and have us sneakerheads fight tooth and nail for a pair.

Original-style box + cushioning are the cherries on top.
the cushioning is the most underrated part of the package for sure

doubt they're reading us but it is clear that the plan is to squeeze your wallet with minimum work, effort or even creativity. So simple for Nike, just make slightly different paintjob and most will eat even belly is already full. They know people are unable to wait patiently for what they really need/want. Cash flow unlimited.
Dont get me wrong, i love this.

I dont have much faith in their creativity these days to succeed in a better colorblocking scheme.

Maybe if tinker himself puts his spin on it perhaps. But hes too extra these days so who knows. No one needed a fake bubble wrap 90

Chlorophyll 90s are on SNS for $108 with code SNEAKERS
Screenshot_20200407-083030_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom