The Official Nike Air Max 90 Thread

I gave you reps because thank you for the encouragement[emoji]128548[/emoji] and for also speaking the truth and being positive.I've had a lot of negativity directed towards me both in my life and on this site...so it's nice to hear something good for a change, one love [emoji]128074[/emoji]
Don't let a little bit of negativity get you down man. Just keep following and posting in here. You seem to have a passion for this and are eager to learn. You won't find anywhere better to get that education. You'll just have to deal with a little ish talkin now and again, consider it cost of tuition.
wink.gif
 Hope to see some of the new pickups. 

I gave you reps because thank you for the encouragement[emoji]128548[/emoji] and for also speaking the truth and being positive.I've had a lot of negativity directed towards me both in my life and on this site...so it's nice to hear something good for a change, one love [emoji]128074[/emoji]

[emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Today's...UNDS- 2008 Misha of P.A.M 'RUNNING MAN Pack'
life's to short to not enjoy what you have.

Dude...I can't even explain how much I love your shoes right now[emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]...repped...that's all I can do lol

Unseen and max killin it. Lookin good fams. Oh and those blue hyperfuse are dope too. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Old sample. They made 2 cw of those from memory, slight direerences in both.

Don't think there were many around from memory.

Back
Top Bottom