The Official NFL Off-Season Thread - Tony Gonzalez traded to the Falcons

I think Jay has some talent, but talk about making the wrong impression for any team. Can't handle a little competition or criticism? C'mon now. Riseabove

Man.. I have not been paying attention this offseason but hot damn NE!! If they pick up Peppers.. and get Mauluaga (who I love)!
pimp.gif

PEPPERS in a PATS uni wowowowow

im worried that'll start Cowboys-esque issues wit too many some what big names

im copping the jersey ASAP if happens

Patriots are having a nice offseason with signing Taylor, Springs and Galloway.

Now if they sign Peppers
sick.gif
smh.gif

I wouldn't mind seeing Peppers in a Cowboys uniform or Torry Holt for that matter.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Wait Wait Wait... How did the Patriots get Tully Banta-Cain back? You mean to tell me the 49ers let their budding superstar acquisition from a couple years ago leave the Bay Area?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

carolina is denying all this trade talk. who knows if that's true, or if they're just trying to remain with the rules.

if the Pats do indeed get Peppers, i can be rest assured that Randy will get his ring.
pimp.gif
they've made some solid moves signing Taylor and Galloway, Peppers would bethe exclamation point.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

That team is gonna be scary...

Brady, Fred T., Moss, Welker, Galloway, Watson...
sick.gif

Warren, Wilfork, Seymour, Adalius Thomas, Mayo, Bruschi, Peppers ...
sick.gif

And they'll still have damn near all their draft picks...
smh.gif
eek.gif
people might not get past the line of scrimmage in the exhibition season
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

If the Pats pull off this Peppers deal.....next NFL season would be unfair.
cry me a river...y'all got off easy not having to worry about tom brady last year
laugh.gif

i keeeeed....seriously tho

Just throw quick hitting routes
I mean Julius Peppers clearly is a beast when it comes to rushing the passer and such, but he's never played standing up, and while he's a talentedplayer, it's still going to take some time to getting used to.

therefore, since NE's secondary isn't the greatest, I'd just throw quick hitting routes, until they tried to adjust and then try to go over theirheads.

while ideally this would work, i know 13-14 of the games they play, no one will be able to accomplish that.

im not so sure he's gonna be in there dropping back into coverage. sure he's gonna line up at olb some times...but he's rushing the passer.he's not going to be dropping back into coverage that often. it just doesnt make sense to get him and fully convert him to an olb.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Just throw quick hitting routes
I mean Julius Peppers clearly is a beast when it comes to rushing the passer and such, but he's never played standing up, and while he's a talented player, it's still going to take some time to getting used to.

indifferent.gif

Y'all catch Dhani Jones on the Travel Ch?
laugh.gif

Damnn I forgott all about that . what sports did he end up playin. I gotta see that *$!#

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Y'all catch Dhani Jones on the Travel Ch?
laugh.gif

Damnn I forgott all about that . what sports did he end up playin. I gotta see that ##$#

He was in Thailand doing Kick Boxing.

The show was good tho.
Dhani is a funny dude
laugh.gif

Im hearing of a three way trade which would send Cutler to Washington, Cooley to Cleveland, and Brady Quin to Denver. And a bunch of other mess.

If true, Skins NFC East champs

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

Im hearing of a three way trade which would send Cutler to Washington, Cooley to Cleveland, and Brady Quin to Denver. And a bunch of other mess.

If true, Skins NFC East champs
roll.gif

However, somewhere Marley is laughing his *@* of that it took them this long to contemplate getting rid of J-Camp

Nobody can logically tell me trading for Cassel makes any sense...seriously.
Cutlers got a cheap contract, you are going to have to pay Cassel...it's going to cost you a lot of money and terrible PR to maybe or maybe not make youbetter team. What?!!
eek.gif
roll.gif
Why?

If I'm Buffalo, I give Trent (who I like) and a pick for Cutler.

Cutler (a guy who can actually throw a deep ball)+ Evans?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom