The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

got rt'd
Greg_A_BedardGreg A. Bedard
Good. 2 picks yesterday, 3 total RT @Eddo_Starr: how has mccourty looked?

MCCOURTY, swag

Originally Posted by Clone

Osi on the Market. Jump on that NE!

if only 
sick.gif
 x 
pimp.gif

oh and i was against getting moss but  
eek.gif
 at him retiring, 

a one year deal would be nice if its "incentive" based.

THUMBS UP

It doesn’t bode well for future Patriots opponents that the new defensive interior of the Patriots, Vince Wilfork and Albert Haynesworth, combined to go 5-0-3 during the two one-on-one sessions. Wilfork was that star, as he was 3-0-1 and could barely be contained. Wilfork and Haynesworth continued their standout play in the “game

whats the hold up with solder. i assume hes not out there until he's signed...and he NEEDS to be out there. going up against vince and albert...what better way to train the kid.

^ can't he not come and play until August 4th like Mankins & Light?

but

Haynesworth said he was willing to do whatever it takes to help the defense.

"I'm willing to attack the quarterback, kill the running back, and knock everything back. ... I don't care what it is. Whatever gap the ball is in, that's the gap I want to be in," he said.

this is all i need to hear from Haynesworth.

never thought i would say this, but i'm very excited for the preseason games, just to see what Wilfork and Haynesworth can do in a game situation

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

whats the hold up with solder. i assume hes not out there until he's signed...and he NEEDS to be out there. going up against vince and albert...what better way to train the kid.
especially with how raw he is
i heard he wouldnt be starting till next year 
nerd.gif

didn't know that BTP...makes sense though

2o6...yeah ive heard some say that too...but with our OL always getting injured, im sure he'll get thrown into the mix sooner rather than later

he's not worth a first rounder, but man would i love to get Osi. not for a first though. paying him is not an issue, just the damn pick. im sure bill can talk them down to a 5th rounder in 2014 and 3rd rounder in 2017

I'm hearing it's down to a 2nd for Osi now.
laugh.gif
@ Deadset. I don't think we can fleece the Giants. I'd love it if I was wrong, but i don't think it's happening...
we have 2 2nd rounders next year right?

-J-

osi no longer on the trading block
30t6p3b.gif
pats jersey would have fit him perfectly

^^
not necessarily "off the trading block".
they (Osi and his agent) can't seek out a trade, but it doesn't mean that he won't be traded.
I think the Giants know they aren't going to get a 1st for Osi.
But the seed has been planted in other teams's ears that they are willing to listen to offers...

-J-

i think he gets traded...i just don't know if we'll pony up the pick they want. even a 2nd, not sure how inclined we'd be. im not saying we shouldn't...but the way the FO evaluates value is beyond me sometimes, although it seems to work in general
laugh.gif

picks for 2012 draft:

1st Round
1st Round (New Orleans)
2nd Round (Oakland)
2nd Round
3rd Round
4th Round

@Greg_A_BedardGreg A. Bedard

Patriots announce the signings of C Chris Morris, RB BenJarvus Green-Ellis, OL Jonathan Compas and RB Richard Medlin.

good to see BenJarvus Green-Ellis back

and

@nfldraftupdateDion Caputi

#Giants DE Osi Umenyiora will not participate in practice tonight. He doesn't want to be there on his current deal.

stay strong
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Benjarvus back
pimp.gif
nice
pimp.gif

things are coming together. i feel like we're just one or two pieces away...on defense that is.

im starting to get fired up. like next thursday can't come soon enough. already told my boss im leaving work at 430 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom