The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

bos_g_brady_ochocinco1x_400.jpg

The beginning of a beautiful tandem
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

Greg_A_Bedard Greg A. Bedard
by AdamSchefter

Patriots released OLB Tully Banta-Cain, CB Tony Carter, TE Alge Crumpler, T Nick Kaczur, DL Marcus Stroud, DL Ty Warren, LB Ryan Coulson

What in the blue hell is going on?  Gotta be to bring him back at a lower price right?

-J-
tired.gif

^^
turns out he failed the conditioning test.
he wants to go to Cowboys. he ain't coming back...
saw it on PFT...

Warren is healthy, but failed his conditioning test. He wants to play for the Cowboys, according to Cherean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Here was a statement from Warren to the Boston Herald:

“I appreciate the Pats through the years. They’re doing some things defensively and choose to go in a different direction. I thank the Krafts for the opportunity and drafting me in 2003. It was a pleasure. I will be moving on to bigger and better things. We are sorting out and will look forward to wearing a contending NFL team jersey this fall.

Greg Bedard
pimp.gif

2.2 MIL over 4 years for Mallett apparently...

Yall like Bedard? He was GBs man until the middle of last year, I like him a lot.

Originally Posted by JBug88

^^
turns out he failed the conditioning test.
he wants to go to Cowboys. he ain't coming back...
saw it on PFT...

Warren is healthy, but failed his conditioning test. He wants to play for the Cowboys, according to Cherean Williams of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Here was a statement from Warren to the Boston Herald:

“I appreciate the Pats through the years. They’re doing some things defensively and choose to go in a different direction. I thank the Krafts for the opportunity and drafting me in 2003. It was a pleasure. I will be moving on to bigger and better things. We are sorting out and will look forward to wearing a contending NFL team jersey this fall.

surprised to cut alge and ty. i could see bringing alge back (unless he already signed somewhere?) cutting ty is interesting, no doubt. are we looking to make a run at someone? osi maybe?
nerd.gif

just got back from the afternoon practice. brady threw a lot of ocho today. aaron hernandez has given up 85. he wasn't practicing today, but was out there with the team. gronkowski looked good. taylor price dropped A LOT of balls. branch and welker both looked good. edelman going 110% at all times.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

surprised to cut alge and ty. i could see bringing alge back (unless he already signed somewhere?) cutting ty is interesting, no doubt. are we looking to make a run at someone? osi maybe?
nerd.gif

just got back from the afternoon practice. brady threw a lot of ocho today. aaron hernandez has given up 85. he wasn't practicing today, but was out there with the team. gronkowski looked good. taylor price dropped A LOT of balls. branch and welker both looked good. edelman going 110% at all times.
eek.gif
please

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif

eek.gif
please
i would have a heart attack of joy if they take Osi

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

bos_g_brady_ochocinco1x_400.jpg

The beginning of a beautiful tandem
pimp.gif

U MAD? in the making.
laugh.gif

cutting Ty is odd. they must be really banking on Fat Albert working out... perhaps going after a DE? like above, Osi would be insane.

that is piss poor if ty failed our conditioning test. we're known to have one of the easiest conditioning tests in the league
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Originally Posted by 2o6

nerd.gif

eek.gif
please
i would have a heart attack of joy if they take Osi

Relax you guys...Osi aint going anywhere.

^they same 3rd down route down the middle for ages , and is still effective.

Chad Ochocinco had two really bad drops today. And he looks around at QB, defender each time there’s an error.

Today was not a very good day for the Patriots offense. Every group included. Very sloppy.

This may have happened before but only noticed it today: Ryan Mallett carried Tom Brady's pads off the field.

Back
Top Bottom