The Official NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS OFFSEASON Thread

logan mankings will sign his franchise tender...good
pimp.gif

let's fix that defense, bill. we're waiting....

Banta-Cain's impending release leaves the Patriots thin at the outside linebacker/rush end position. Six-year veteran Rob Ninkovich and 2010 second-round draft choice Jermaine Cunningham are the top two returning players at that spot.

Veteran Eric Moore, a late-season signing in 2010, also projects to be part of the mix, with longshot Marques Murrell and 2011 sixth-round pick Markell Carter rounding out the depth chart.

sick.gif

and not in the good way...

Originally Posted by NooEra

Lets go
pimp.gif

Ocho cinco on the Pats
eek.gif
Please let this happen...

This is the Pats' year. Last year was devastating =[

Jerod Mayo is gonna kill it this year
pimp.gif

14-2 , SB Champs . Brady SB MVP lets get it .

laugh.gif
dont let his numbers fool you , all those tackles where a testament to how bad the defense was lol

Corey Woods OT Akron

ETGBVNRMIVJGMYX.20100423162811.jpg

Position: Offensive Tackle
Height: 6’5″
Weight: 315
Year: Senior
Hometown: Reading, Pa.
High School: Exeter Township HS

He is now a solid 6-5 315 pounds, quicker and stronger!!! Comes from a good solid Family has a good head on his shoulder and great feet from playing basketball all his life. Has interest from 8 teams and will impress at the Akron Pro Day.

seems like a great 1-2 year project

Originally Posted by 2o6

Originally Posted by NooEra

Lets go
pimp.gif

Ocho cinco on the Pats
eek.gif
Please let this happen...

This is the Pats' year. Last year was devastating =[

Jerod Mayo is gonna kill it this year
pimp.gif

14-2 , SB Champs . Brady SB MVP lets get it .

laugh.gif
dont let his numbers fool you , all those tackles where a testament to how bad the defense was lol
he could go to every defense besides Pittsburgh and Baltimore and get 140+ tackles this year.

I was getting nervous about Nnamdi going to the Jets, but the more I thought about it, ehh...we don't throw to our outside receivers anyways. We'll take a shot over the top once in a while, but our bread and butter are slot receiver and tight ends over the middle and rb's out in the flat.
am I overthinking this?
and now I'm hearing Moss to the Jets too.
laugh.gif

-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

I was getting nervous about Nnamdi going to the Jets, but the more I thought about it, ehh...we don't throw to our outside receivers anyways. We'll take a shot over the top once in a while, but our bread and butter are slot receiver and tight ends over the middle and rb's out in the flat.
am I overthinking this?
and now I'm hearing Moss to the Jets too.
laugh.gif

-J-

jets could get jonnathen joseph for half the price, joke of  a franchise.
laugh.gif

have they even addressed the QB position?

20110128203738%21Trollface.png

$50 million for santonio
roll.gif

if they get nnamdi, they'll be great on paper. but depth will be an issue. count on that.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

$50 million for santonio
roll.gif

if they get nnamdi, they'll be great on paper. but depth will be an issue. count on that.

i live in miami , so idk how ppl felt , but did ppl over in N.E feel bellichik coached a
eyes.gif
x
mad.gif
game against the jets? i was heated at how he got out coached and we still had so many blown opputunities.

absolutely. completely out coached. typical of most of our losses in recent year, no mid game adjustments. him and his entire staff is too blame. and that defense is just too young and inexperienced. they don't have the brains that he thinks they have yet.

a lot of people pinned it mostly on brady as well...which is BS if you watched that game. he's definitely part of it, but there was nothing doing on offense that last game. no one really did anything.

edit: ill also add that a major reason the last few years (since mcdaniels left) has been o'brien calling the plays. he has stretches that are fine...but in our losses, you see it so bad. no creativity on offense. 150% predictability. it's disgusting at times. my freakin' mom can call out the play we're about to run at times. it's unacceptable.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

absolutely. completely out coached. typical of most of our losses in recent year, no mid game adjustments. him and his entire staff is too blame. and that defense is just too young and inexperienced. they don't have the brains that he thinks they have yet.

a lot of people pinned it mostly on brady as well...which is BS if you watched that game. he's definitely part of it, but there was nothing doing on offense that last game. no one really did anything.

edit: ill also add that a major reason the last few years (since mcdaniels left) has been o'brien calling the plays. he has stretches that are fine...but in our losses, you see it so bad. no creativity on offense. 150% predictability. it's disgusting at times. my freakin' mom can call out the play we're about to run at times. it's unacceptable.
idk if bill was feeling cocky or what but the time management was
sick.gif

i felt for brady more than anyone cus the bump n run exposed our wr's . which i would almost 1.a/1.b to our pass rush.

almsost
alien.gif

I ain't calling you out at all dude, but 2o6..
You got a Seattle area code as a SN, live in Miami and a Pats fan?
laugh.gif

just curious how that works..

-J-

I ain't calling you out at all dude, but 2o6..
You got a Seattle area code as a SN, live in Miami and a Pats fan?
laugh.gif

just curious how that works..

-J-
LMAO
THIS IS MY BOYS ACCOUNT
laugh.gif
  he stays in seattle , i use this whenever im banned. which since im a troll is every month.
pimp.gif

i usually go by eddo/eddostarr.
i was born in venezuela ( no football played there
laugh.gif
) and moved to miami before i turned 2 ...it didnt take long to notice how much i hate dolphins fans and rebelled in during the SB against the packers

cliff notes: i was a 7 year old bandwagon fan
pimp.gif

it's all good. I became a fan of the team at the 1993 Draft when they took Bledsoe. My favorite player in college that year and I've been loyal to the Pats since. And I'm L.A. born and raised...

-J-

is it complete arrogance that we aren't even maikng a play for Asomugha? seriously?

oh yeah, btw, we resigned Sammy Morris...
30t6p3b.gif

-J-

it's all good. I became a fan of the team at the 1993 Draft when they took Bledsoe. My favorite player in college that year and I've been loyal to the Pats since. And I'm L.A. born and raised...

-J-

dope franchise
pimp.gif

from
[h1]"Free Agents You Meet in Hell"[/h1][h3]A look at the NFL players whom front offices should avoid.[/h3]http://www.grantland.com/...27/free-agents-meet-hell

The Defensive End Coming Off Of A Big Year

You pay for the outlier, you get the regression back towards the mean. It's a phrase tossed around a lot regarding baseball free agents, but it also applies to pass-rushers hitting free agency in the NFL. It's certainly not complicated: Teams who want to improve a dismal pass rush go after the guy with the biggest sack total. It worked for the Bears and Julius Peppers last year, right?

At best, the answer is "sort of." Peppers' sack total actually fell from 10.5 with Carolina in 2009 to eight with Chicago last year. And Peppers certainly helped create sack opportunities for the rest of the team while occupying double-teams, but the Bears' sack rate (pass attempts divided by sacks) actually fell from 6.6 percent in 2009 to 5.8 percent with Peppers last year. Meanwhile, Peppers' replacement in Carolina was Charles Johnson, who quietly picked up 11.5 sacks in his first year as a starter.

with that said , i hope they dont over spend on fluke year guys , but we still need a "bridge" guy till nxt year

[h1]
[/h1]

for a 5th rounder in 2013...worth a shot i guess. he wont bring down the whole locker room, it's more individual with him. so if he's worthless, we can just cut his $%$.

so fat albert can get to the QB...but he's not a big time pass rusher (or am i mistaken?)...i hope they plan on getting a legit outside rusher.

Back
Top Bottom