The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Hearing the Theme Music for Money Heist is so relaxing.
Reminds me of that relax I got back when NipTUCK would run and that theme would just put me in a trance.

Hearing the Theme Music for Money Heist is so relaxing.
Reminds me of that relax I got back when NipTUCK would run and that theme would just put me in a trance.

It's on Hulu now, and it definitely takes me back hearing that theme song.

It's on Hulu now, and it definitely takes me back hearing that theme song.
I know right.
What's even more crazy is the theme that plays at the end of Money Heist episodes reminds me of the Utopia Theme song, also a GOAT feeling tune.....(start at :55 on BOTH, ****s crazy)

now start at :55 on this one

Speaking of perfect Netflix movie I watched “The Girl with All the Gifts”.

Kept me entertained throughout, the ending wasn’t that bad as it did keep me in suspense. If they ever make a part two I’ll probably tune in.

Watched Uncorked tonight. I thought it was cool plus the soundtrack was hittin. I’m a big fan of bbq and wine so it worked for me.

FOR NAIROBI!!!
Bella Ciao Bella Ciao BELLA CIAO CIAO CIAO!

“Checkmate you Son of a Bit€h”

Alicia Sierra looking like the Mew Member of the Dhali’s!

Man, that broad cute AF!

Just started season 2 of Money Heist. Has been a lot of filler so far but will watch cause ain’t nothing else to do.

So are we all thinking Carol for sure killed her husband/got him killed? Or is there anybody who thinks he may have known she was plotting on him and just dipped out to Costa Rica or wherever and just created a new identity out there?
My mans is definitely in Costa Rica.
If anything he made it look like she(his wife) killed him and dipped.
Jawnboy is 95yo on the Beach with some 21year old hippie that he pen palled from the US of A :lol:

My mans is definitely in Costa Rica.
If anything he made it look like she(his wife) killed him and dipped.
Jawnboy is 95yo on the Beach with some 21year old hippie that he pen palled from the US of A :lol:

Yup that’s what I was thinking too. Although Carol is bat **** crazy enough to really do it though.

Why would he give up his millions though?

They never even said what he did to get those millions. Dude had several planes he’d fly illegally over the Gulf of Mexico under the radar where they couldn’t see him. Dude was definitely doing some shady ****. Carol just got the money the government knew about.

Possibly. His ex and kids probably playing stupid.

exotic joe needs out of prison. Tigers testing positive for covid-19. The tigers need him right now

Seen this on Facebook. Bruh....

1586270786619.png

I’m on Ozark s3e4, I’m guessing the Ozark thread is off limits for me right?

Also, Tiger King, I finished episode 4 a week ago, haven’tbeen back , I’m a notorious show quitter, was prolly done with this but I dunno maybe I should finish

Back
Top Bottom