The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

What/If is basically Blacklist with a woman on top
Renee doesn't play that role well and the main characters are annoying, but I'm intrigued

At one point they showed Darlenes *******. The old hillbilly who runs the heroin ring with her husband.
First I saw your post about Ruth as an "hmm, ok, different strokes for different folks."

Then you post this with no sign of :sick: from you and yup, you're on some different ****.

I had that scene erased from my memory.

First I saw your post about Ruth as an "hmm, ok, different strokes for different folks."

Then you post this with no sign of :sick: from you and yup, you're on some different ****.

I had that scene erased from my memory.

Hahha. No I didn’t approve of that I had the same reaction as you. I was just putting that out there.

But Ruth; :smokin

thoughts on 3%?

i'm not feeling the new season so far but hoping it'll pick up. i'm out of things to watch on Netflix.

thoughts on 3%?

i'm not feeling the new season so far but hoping it'll pick up. i'm out of things to watch on Netflix.

haven't started on the latest season yet but it's up next after I finish What/If
It's another English dubbed show that I like to watch but wish it was naturally in english

idk if it's just the day but it's quite difficult for me to get back into 3% again. Might just be me tho

Finished What/If and it is without a doubt the women's version of Blacklist. Less violence, more romance and romantic issues. Blah. Hated practically every character but I'd tune in for another season lol

Same, I really liked how some eps revisited storylines and others completely new. Unfortunately this is the last season though.

Yup. I like how some of the characters intertwine with others from diff episodes. I also enjoy the writing. Most of the eps are only about a half hour and I feel like they really develop the short stories.

Didn't care for What/if.

Loved Altered Carbon tho. That show was too dope.

Bout to finish umbrella academy by tmrw, pretty good.

I would’ve put Rachel’s jean shorts over my face and inhale all that taint essence into my lungs.

Back
Top Bottom