The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Shut it all down .. first three seasons of Breaking Bad are on streaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

breaking-bad-season-2.jpg
this not working for anyone else? 3 days straight... every other show i try n play works fine...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Shut it all down .. first three seasons of Breaking Bad are on streaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

breaking-bad-season-2.jpg
this not working for anyone else? 3 days straight... every other show i try n play works fine...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

ok i may have lost a dvd, has anyone else delt with this before.
nerd.gif

what can happen?
frown.gif
just say you never got it
i thought i didnt get a DVD, so i reported it, they sent me a new one, a couple of days ago i found it under my dogs bed.. and it was all good. 

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

ok i may have lost a dvd, has anyone else delt with this before.
nerd.gif

what can happen?
frown.gif
just say you never got it
i thought i didnt get a DVD, so i reported it, they sent me a new one, a couple of days ago i found it under my dogs bed.. and it was all good. 

I've heard that 24 is supposed to be really good, but Im six episodes in and it's just so damn boring..Is the first season really slow throughout or does it pick up the pace after a certain amount of episodes?

I've heard that 24 is supposed to be really good, but Im six episodes in and it's just so damn boring..Is the first season really slow throughout or does it pick up the pace after a certain amount of episodes?

So I got a DVD in the mail and the mail person left the mailbox door down, its rained like crazy while I was at work and the shipping sleeve has literally turned into mush. Any ideas guys?

So I got a DVD in the mail and the mail person left the mailbox door down, its rained like crazy while I was at work and the shipping sleeve has literally turned into mush. Any ideas guys?

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

let it dry or make your own to send back

when i use to rent dvds from netfliz i would always have extras hangin around....

or you can just say it got lost after a few days. most of the time they dont care but if youhave a repeat account they get suspicious

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

let it dry or make your own to send back

when i use to rent dvds from netfliz i would always have extras hangin around....

or you can just say it got lost after a few days. most of the time they dont care but if youhave a repeat account they get suspicious

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I'm sooooooooooooo late on tv shows it's not even funny. Just added all of these shows, every season. Lost, Dexter, Entourage, Tru Blood, Friday Night Lights. Damn I'm going to be stuck in the house for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!

You can go ahead and add Nip/Tuck to the list. It's easily my favorite show of all time. Christian Troy > ______ .

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

I'm sooooooooooooo late on tv shows it's not even funny. Just added all of these shows, every season. Lost, Dexter, Entourage, Tru Blood, Friday Night Lights. Damn I'm going to be stuck in the house for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!

You can go ahead and add Nip/Tuck to the list. It's easily my favorite show of all time. Christian Troy > ______ .

Back
Top Bottom