The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I watched the first two episodes of Mad Men and I'm not feeling it so far. Didn't somebody say the first few episodes are slow? I want to keep giving it a chance, since a lot of you guys say that it's a good show.

I want to start watching Lost, but school is in session and I'm already not doing so well.
frown.gif

stop watching mad men and watch LOST from ep 1 you'll be hooked best show EVER 

I watched the first two episodes of Mad Men and I'm not feeling it so far. Didn't somebody say the first few episodes are slow? I want to keep giving it a chance, since a lot of you guys say that it's a good show.

I want to start watching Lost, but school is in session and I'm already not doing so well.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

netflix falling off hard....

nothing good on there that i havent watched and they havent updated with anything good.

Amen.....only things I've been watching are "Lockdown" and "Beyond Scared Straight". I don't even pay attention to the movies really...just the TV shows. I need to start LOST....I've never watched one full episode.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

netflix falling off hard....

nothing good on there that i havent watched and they havent updated with anything good.

Amen.....only things I've been watching are "Lockdown" and "Beyond Scared Straight". I don't even pay attention to the movies really...just the TV shows. I need to start LOST....I've never watched one full episode.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

frown.gif

Listen to this man.

frown.gif

Listen to this man.

frown.gif

stop watching mad men and watch LOST from ep 1 you'll be hooked 3rd best show EVER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dexter>>Sopranos>>LOST

is Breaking Bad/True Blood avail for instant PS3 streaming yet?

frown.gif

stop watching mad men and watch LOST from ep 1 you'll be hooked 3rd best show EVER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dexter>>Sopranos>>LOST

is Breaking Bad/True Blood avail for instant PS3 streaming yet?

for those of you who like baseball, "Road To The Big Leagues" is a great documentary about baseball in the Dominican

Back
Top Bottom