The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

for those of you who like baseball, "Road To The Big Leagues" is a great documentary about baseball in the Dominican

Breaking Bad replaces the void of The Wire for me..Writers of breaking bad are GREAT! actors are also

Breaking Bad replaces the void of The Wire for me..Writers of breaking bad are GREAT! actors are also

Originally Posted by Ishnaga

is Breaking Bad/True Blood avail for instant PS3 streaming yet?

Originally Posted by Ishnaga

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I watched the first two episodes of Mad Men and I'm not feeling it so far. Didn't somebody say the first few episodes are slow? I want to keep giving it a chance, since a lot of you guys say that it's a good show.

I want to start watching Lost, but school is in session and I'm already not doing so well.
frown.gif

stop watching mad men and watch LOST from ep 1 you'll be hooked 3rd best show EVER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dexter>>Sopranos>>LOST

grin.gif

i watch dexter, it doesnt even come close to lost 

you know what dexter has become? law and order...has that guest character for 1 season and then in the finally they're gone 

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I watched the first two episodes of Mad Men and I'm not feeling it so far. Didn't somebody say the first few episodes are slow? I want to keep giving it a chance, since a lot of you guys say that it's a good show.

I want to start watching Lost, but school is in session and I'm already not doing so well.
frown.gif

stop watching mad men and watch LOST from ep 1 you'll be hooked 3rd best show EVER

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dexter>>Sopranos>>LOST

grin.gif

i watch dexter, it doesnt even come close to lost 

you know what dexter has become? law and order...has that guest character for 1 season and then in the finally they're gone 

Tudor
Sons of Anarchy

Ip Man 1 (2 is just ok)

Election

Triad Election

Red Cliff

Trainspotting

Spartacus

Goemon

Tudor
Sons of Anarchy

Ip Man 1 (2 is just ok)

Election

Triad Election

Red Cliff

Trainspotting

Spartacus

Goemon

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Shut it all down .. first three seasons of Breaking Bad are on streaming 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
came in here to post this
pimp.gif

Heard great things about this show. Definitely going to check out after I finish the last season of Madmen and the season 6 of The Office. THanks for the heads up!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Heard great things about this show. Definitely going to check out after I finish the last season of Madmen and the season 6 of The Office. THanks for the heads up!

I'm sooooooooooooo late on tv shows it's not even funny. Just added all of these shows, every season. Lost, Dexter, Entourage, Tru Blood, Friday Night Lights. Damn I'm going to be stuck in the house for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!

I'm sooooooooooooo late on tv shows it's not even funny. Just added all of these shows, every season. Lost, Dexter, Entourage, Tru Blood, Friday Night Lights. Damn I'm going to be stuck in the house for a VERY LONG TIME!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Just added it to my queue. I have something to watch after I get home from work tonight.

Blitz with Jason Statham was pretty good. A bit slow paced and not his usual action flick but it's a good cop story.

Blitz with Jason Statham was pretty good. A bit slow paced and not his usual action flick but it's a good cop story.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Just added it to my queue. I have something to watch after I get home from work tonight.

Back
Top Bottom