The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

This is a Steven Soderbergh movie with George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez (her only good movie), Ving Rhames, Luiz Guzman Don Cheadle, Steve Zhan, Albert Brooks, Isaiah Washington, Dennis Farina, Catherine Kenner, & a cameo by Samuel Jackson. One of my favorite movies of all time with a killer soundtrack.

Soderbergh, Clooney, & Cheadle had so much fun making this movie in '97 or '98 that they ended up looking for another project to do which ended up being the Oceans movies...Let me know what you think of this flick if you watch it...

This is a Steven Soderbergh movie with George Clooney, Jennifer Lopez (her only good movie), Ving Rhames, Luiz Guzman Don Cheadle, Steve Zhan, Albert Brooks, Isaiah Washington, Dennis Farina, Catherine Kenner, & a cameo by Samuel Jackson. One of my favorite movies of all time with a killer soundtrack.

Soderbergh, Clooney, & Cheadle had so much fun making this movie in '97 or '98 that they ended up looking for another project to do which ended up being the Oceans movies...Let me know what you think of this flick if you watch it...

Speaking of Don Cheadle. This is another underrated movie IMO. Just told my boss to watch this & he loved it. Check it out & let me know what you think...

Speaking of Don Cheadle. This is another underrated movie IMO. Just told my boss to watch this & he loved it. Check it out & let me know what you think...

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

So I got a DVD in the mail and the mail person left the mailbox door down, its rained like crazy while I was at work and the shipping sleeve has literally turned into mush. Any ideas guys?
let it dry or make your own to send back

when i use to rent dvds from netfliz i would always have extras hangin around....

or you can just say it got lost after a few days. most of the time they dont care but if youhave a repeat account they get suspicious

I just made my own thanks for the info. They shouldnt have a problem with it as long as they get the movie back right? I mean its not ruined or anything.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

So I got a DVD in the mail and the mail person left the mailbox door down, its rained like crazy while I was at work and the shipping sleeve has literally turned into mush. Any ideas guys?
let it dry or make your own to send back

when i use to rent dvds from netfliz i would always have extras hangin around....

or you can just say it got lost after a few days. most of the time they dont care but if youhave a repeat account they get suspicious

I just made my own thanks for the info. They shouldnt have a problem with it as long as they get the movie back right? I mean its not ruined or anything.

I'm sure yall received the email as well...
laugh.gif

Just curious, with all the backlash going on lately...do yall think Netflix is gonna be forced to revert back to what it was.

Man, I'm only worried about the Starz portion...they used to have a great selection.

I'm sure yall received the email as well...
laugh.gif

Just curious, with all the backlash going on lately...do yall think Netflix is gonna be forced to revert back to what it was.

Man, I'm only worried about the Starz portion...they used to have a great selection.

Not a chance... the move to two separate websites/companies only strengthens their position of phasing out DVD over time

Not a chance... the move to two separate websites/companies only strengthens their position of phasing out DVD over time

Originally Posted by psk2310

pimp.gif

Very underrated indeed. 

Originally Posted by psk2310

pimp.gif

Very underrated indeed. 

anyone watch that conan doc about his comedy tour?

i just seen it, it was pretty good pretty much shows behind the scenes, at some points he seems like a d bag but you gotta think that anyone would be the same being tired and worn out.

anyone watch that conan doc about his comedy tour?

i just seen it, it was pretty good pretty much shows behind the scenes, at some points he seems like a d bag but you gotta think that anyone would be the same being tired and worn out.

Back
Top Bottom