The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man hope yall aint overhyping Tiger Man. Been hearing about this all weekend.

Don't want another Dont **** With Cats on my hand.

Def overhyped, but interesting watch nonetheless. Cast of ****** characters, but Carol is definitely the worst of the bunch.

I finished the first few episodes of Little Fires Everywhere. It’s pretty good so far. Reese Witherspoon‘s character reminds me of her character in Big Little Lies.

Fr. But I really dont see a difference in what Carol doing. To me she doing the same thing as Joe. But only on episode 2.

Carol put a crazy finesse and just made her **** seem nicer than Joe. She literally just takes those same cats in puts them in her personal zoo.

Who knew all these Americans were copping big cats?

Self Made wasn't horrible but it wasn't great either. A lot of people on my TL seemed to enjoy it.

Finished Tiger King yesterday. Joe is a wild boy :lol:

That Tiger King series ain’t it. Every weird story doesn’t deserve a series or documentary

I watched the trailer and wasn't even remotely interested in this story. Some guy likes to keep tigers in his zoo. Some lady/group/legislation tries to stop him. Some people get hurt along the way. 🤷🏽‍♂️

No she didn't, it had more problems than just her.

Other than the soundtrack...TH was the only other whack part of the show.

The flashbacks and musical scenes were ehh as well but TH did nothing for the movie.

Blair smashing the redbone with her top still on was another whack part too.

Anyone else missing The O.A.? I grew to love that crazy show.
In good news, I saw the new season of Killing Eve is in a few weeks.

Anyone else been keeping up with terrace house? Dunno if I can keep watching this show. I’ve skipped the last 2 eps because one of the cast mates is an old guy with a mustache who seems like he’s plotting to rape another member. The guy is an absolute creep and forces physical contact with one of the female roommates. Been wondering if the cameramen would even stop him if he did something bad since his behavior is looked at as ok by the commentators.

I might watch Tigers next.

Someone recommended ‘The Staircase’. I’m on episode 3 and it’s just getting weirder and weirder. As I’m watching it you would think you know what happen and then boom the twist. But I’m not trying to watch all these episodes.

Has anyone watched The Platform. It’s #8 trending on Netflix right now trailer looks crazy.

I might watch Tigers next.

Someone recommended ‘The Staircase’. I’m on episode 3 and it’s just getting weirder and weirder. As I’m watching it you would think you know what happen and then boom the twist. But I’m not trying to watch all these episodes.

Has anyone watched The Platform. It’s #8 trending on Netflix right now trailer looks crazy.
Staircase is good. Might as well watch all the way through.

What else you got to do these days? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom