The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Tiger King was a podcast last year, Exotic Joe.

I enjoyed the podcast so I'll tune in to the series.

Watching The Letter For The King. This **** is like GoT Lite mixed with some Hunger Games and a pinch of Harry Potter. Meh so far. Also, how is the horse the best character on the show?

I might watch Tigers next.

Someone recommended ‘The Staircase’. I’m on episode 3 and it’s just getting weirder and weirder. As I’m watching it you would think you know what happen and then boom the twist. But I’m not trying to watch all these episodes.

Has anyone watched The Platform. It’s #8 trending on Netflix right now trailer looks crazy.
Me and my quarantine just finished The Platform ITS weird and crazy had my intrigue but at the end I was letdown.

Almost done with Tiger King. This **** is right up there with Abducted In Plain Sight and Evil Genius *** far as weird as documentaries go.

And that murder for hire scheme seems like entrapment.

Last edited:
Watching The Letter For The King. This **** is like GoT Lite mixed with some Hunger Games and a pinch of Harry Potter. Meh so far. Also, how is the horse the best character on the show?
Confused this with Message From the King and was about to ask wtf are you talking about :lol:

Was gonna pull through trigger on this but I saw it was rated PH so I passed

Tiger King

giphy-45.gif

Doc got a whole stable of *****es :pimp:

everyone on that show was shady and conniving as ****. there are some weird *** people in this country

Exotic Joe a wild boy, sassy 4real :lol: ...And Carole a skraggler, she saw the come up soon as ole boy pulled up on her on the side of the road...Can’t trust em

The other dude a straight cult leader...But this doc real life, it involves Florida of course and the type of ppl that end up having the final say in elections and voted for laws these days :smh:

Think I have two episodes left of Tiger King. So outrageous, so fascinating that this is all real life.

Had a feeling Travis wasn't actually gay, but finding out John wasn't either :wow:

Think I have two episodes left of Tiger King. So outrageous, so fascinating that this is all real life.

Had a feeling Travis wasn't actually gay, but finding out John wasn't either :wow:

Buckle up. You aint seen nothing yet.

I've seen a few celebrities post pics at that Myrtle Beach Safari place in the past few months. Even Floyd Mayweather.

I'm from SC and didn't even know that place existed lol

Back
Top Bottom