The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Screenshot_20200326-132100_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20200326-132142_Chrome.jpg

This has nothing to do with Netflix but I’ve been watching McMillions and it’s one of the best documentaries I’ve ever seen.

It’s based on the dudes who rigged the McDonald’s monopoly for years.

her? she's annoying af
1585277146690.png

Maybe I need to rewatch. I thought she was gonna start trippin as soon as they told her why they were in the Ozarks but she never did.

I also don't remember seeing anyone in the Ozark thread complaining about her until earlier today. NTers usually go in on ungrateful/annoying children. I.e. Power, Ray Donovan threads..etc

Just finished Russian Doll it was pretty good.

I also watched Platform and it was okay but felt they left me hanging with the ending.

Maybe I need to rewatch. I thought she was gonna start trippin as soon as they told her why they were in the Ozarks but she never did.

I also don't remember seeing anyone in the Ozark thread complaining about her until earlier today. NTers usually go in on ungrateful/annoying children. I.e. Power, Ray Donovan threads..etc
Pretty much.

My memory may not be exact when it comes to the daughter in s1 and s2 but I don't recall her being annoying like other tv children. The son was cool as I recall I mean and only thing with the daughter is i think she tried to flip the fact that her parents been lying to her on them but it didn't amount to much. On Breaking Bad, Flynn was labeled useless for seasons but when he pulled that knife on Walt thats when he got ****ted on :lol: The Americans, Ray Donovan like you mentioned, Homeland, etc.

damn i slept on itaewon class. been hearing how good it was but never gave it a shot until last night. stayed up till 5 in the morning watching it lol. thank God i work from home.

Master Zik Master Zik You talking about in Ozymandias when Skylar pulled the knife on Walt which lead to Jr. calling the cops on him and telling them he was a killer?

Will watch some Ozark tonight.

I’m probably the only one here still watching Strike Back, last week’s episode was incredible. Lots of emotions and the friendships between the characters and actors was on display.

Will watch some Ozark tonight.

I’m probably the only one here still watching Strike Back, last week’s episode was incredible. Lots of emotions and the friendships between the characters and actors was on display.
I love Strike Back even with the new cast. Reminds me of 90’s action flicks.

I love Strike Back even with the new cast. Reminds me of 90’s action flicks.

Yeah, really fun show. Was announced this was the last season so only 4 episodes left I think. Cinemax said they weren’t going to make shows anymore.

Back
Top Bottom