The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Finished All American. Bruh those kids are so damn annoying. All they do is tell on each other and be nosy. If these fools would keep their mouths shut half the **** they get into wouldn't escalate.

Also, never seen a group so unwilling to problem solve on their own. They are all weak. Also I didn't care for the Coop rapping storyline her bars are TRASH.

Finished All American. Bruh those kids are so damn annoying. All they do is tell on each other and be nosy. If these fools would keep their mouths shut half the **** they get into wouldn't escalate.

Also, never seen a group so unwilling to problem solve on their own. They are all weak. Also I didn't care for the Coop rapping storyline her bars are TRASH.
I’m going to peep it.

Just started watching All American it reminds me of One Tree Hill and Friday Night Lights.

bruh, i had nothing better to do last nite and ended up putting it on. thought it was gonna be a raw, unfiltered show..and then i immediately saw that it was a CW production. i knew what i was in for. watched three episodes and the entire time was like this is too cringe and corny, kept asking myself "why am i watching this?" 24 hours later im almost done with season 1 and still can't answer that question.

have any of yall recently had your netflix accounts hacked? i'm the only person using my account but over the past couple of months i've noticed random shows popping up in my "Continue Watching" section. changed my passwords a few times but it'll happen again in maybe 2-3 weeks.

On episode 2 of zerozerozero and they pulled a Terry Maitland -The Outsider move? Smh, cmon man.

Watched Bert Kreischer's Hey Big Boy special lady night with the Mrs. Funny stuff as always. Definitely worth it.

His two daughters are some crazy kids, pure gold material outta them

Seriously? I turned it off after like 20 minutes cause the acting was so bad.
It is not a good depiction of young ppl in LA but story wise makes up for it.

Hurts that a lot f the cast isn't from Cali. Not that it would matter if they were better and more committed actors like homey on Snowfall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom