The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Ever since getting back in charge I don't think Ridley Scott will ever relinquish reigns.

He talks like he has a whole other trilogy for Alien.

Ever since getting back in charge I don't think Ridley Scott will ever relinquish reigns.

He talks like he has a whole other trilogy for Alien.

Yea, I got zero faith

Had such Hugh hopes for Prometheus.. and then thought something would be learned from the backlash from that

I actually see a few people on my TL talking about that Sextuplets movie lol Guess some people liked it.

This Better than us is a pretty good burn. Its sci-fi cyberpunk, but if your into Altered Carbon, Ex Machina, maybe even Black Mirror you should like it. I'm still early on, so no idea how good it turns out. It's in Russian so either you have to deal with dubs or subs...

This Better than us is a pretty good burn. Its sci-fi cyberpunk, but if your into Altered Carbon, Ex Machina, maybe even Black Mirror you should like it. I'm still early on, so no idea how good it turns out. It's in Russian so either you have to deal with dubs or subs...

Going to check it..

Only negative is the subs.. I mostly only like subs when it comes to anime..

Going to check it..

Only negative is the subs.. I mostly only like subs when it comes to anime..

The audio dubs are not really bad at all, compared to some others I've heard. The dubbed voices fit the charachters pretty well. Wish other audio dubs were as good.

watched the Invisible Guest last night. solid movie, anyone else seen it?

might start the Naked Director after I finish Big Little Lies

Not a streaming platform exclusive, but i've been watching Holy Moley on Hulu. Rob Riggle Is absolutely hillarious on there. Entertaining too like a tamer wipeout

I don't know why Rob Riggle gets a bad wrap on here, I think he's pretty funny.

Damn so I usually like to fall asleep to Our Planet and I thoroughly enjoyed every episode. I went back and caught everything that I missed while sleeping. This was the best shot documentary that I've ever seen. Cinematography on 10.

I watched the epilogue where they show how they shot this series and it was too dope...until the ending.

Seals or walruses falling to their deaths OMG. **** was crazy.

Just finished S3 of 13 Reasons Why.

It has gotten so ridiculous but I can't stop watching :lol:

i'm good on that show. is that girl still haunting son?
is he still stuck on her? its unhealthy. like bro, move on, she's gone. i'm sorry.

I don't know why Rob Riggle gets a bad wrap on here, I think he's pretty funny.

Damn so I usually like to fall asleep to Our Planet and I thoroughly enjoyed every episode. I went back and caught everything that I missed while sleeping. This was the best shot documentary that I've ever seen. Cinematography on 10.

I watched the epilogue where they show how they shot this series and it was too dope...until the ending.

Seals or walruses falling to their deaths OMG. **** was crazy.
Passed Hyenas as the worse animals on the planet. Put a smile on my face.

What's everybody thoughts on the Chappelle stand up?

EDIT- NVM saw there was a separate thread for this.

Last edited:
I just watch the Handmaid’s Tale / 1st and 2nd season was flames....
3rd season seems rushed and sloppy.

Can’t wait for that Wu-Tang series on Hulu Sept. 4th. I think Dave East plays Method Man.

Back
Top Bottom