The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Their interface is horrible

They have way too much money and technology available.
Sigh man I been shouting it from the high heavens there weakest link is their interface. Reminds me of early Xbox interface compared to PS3. They should be state of the art on how you navigate and move around the system.
xbox-360-blades-dashboard-1.jpg

Personally still not a fan of the Xbox interface.

Kind of, but without the untimely bipolar breakouts.

I really enjoyed season.

Jack Ryan was cool. Nothing compared to Luther or Bosch tho.

I'm bout to catch up on Animal Kingdom. Master Zik Master Zik how is this season so far? I'm on episode 6 and it's straight.

Anyone watch Attack on Titan? I heard it was a must see anime joint. Not the films, just the series.

I'm bout to catch up on Animal Kingdom. Master Zik Master Zik how is this season so far? I'm on episode 6 and it's straight.
For me it's been really good and the last few eps really came together. Looking forward to the finale.

I know some haven't been feeling the Smurf flashbacks but it ties closely to how the season ends.

:lol: @ that shirt dress Dave wearing.

Not a streaming platform exclusive, but i've been watching Holy Moley on Hulu. Rob Riggle Is absolutely hillarious on there. Entertaining too like a tamer wipeout

Just finished episode 4 of Mindhunter season 2. Not even half way through the season, and already this much drama...wow. :wow: Sucks I've got 3 (12) hour shifts of work this weekend starting at midnight... cause I'm hooked (again). About to burn through a couple more episodes, before I head out.

Anyone watch sextuplets yet. I personally am a big fan of marlon and i thought naked was enjoyable.

Currently on season 1 of mindhunter.

First few episodes are snore fest I'm sorry, but its picking up at like the 4th episode.

Mindhunter is in the same vein as Luther and Hannibal Lecter but with more emphasis on the interrogation and analysis aspect of profiling. I *** with Luther and I grew up watching Manhunter and Silence of the Lambs, so it's right up my alley. Plus Fincher is involved so it's an automatic go.

Just finished the Invader Zim movie. So damn watered down from what it was. Everything that makes adults who grew up with it still enjoy it is gone. It's like the made it for today's kids. Was cool to get some new Zim though. But I'll probably never watch it again.

Just finished the Invader Zim movie. So damn watered down from what it was. Everything that makes adults who grew up with it still enjoy it is gone. It's like the made it for today's kids. Was cool to get some new Zim though. But I'll probably never watch it again.
I enjoyed it, not as good as the best episodes from season 1 but would give it a 7 out of 10. Just happy for more Zim and was a nice nostalgia trip

Episode 4 of Season 2
Holy Mother FWording S*^%

:wow:
I saw that coming, but was immediately like “nah, it’s too distracting from the Real Story and Fincher wouldn’t do that”

Well, he did it.
:wow:

Back
Top Bottom