The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Currently on season 1 of mindhunter.

First few episodes are snore fest I'm sorry, but its picking up at like the 4th episode.

I felt the same damn way, that’s why I stopped watching after the first couple episodes. It’s worth the watch though?

Episode 4 of Season 2
Holy Mother FWording S*^%

:wow:
I saw that coming, but was immediately like “nah, it’s too distracting from the Real Story and Fincher wouldn’t do that”

Well, he did it.
:wow:

Even back in last season you could tell something was off...Didn’t think they’d go full on like that though...How far are you in the season? I finished it up already...

I felt the same damn way, that’s why I stopped watching after the first couple episodes. It’s worth the watch though?
Just fired up S2. The show is really all about the interrogations. If you find those boring, and are expecting more action, then you probably aren't going to love the show.

The Son of Sam interview was fantastic in S2. In fact I thought the first 5 eps in particular were outstanding, it’s when the season solely focused on ATL where the season kind of never reached the peak of earlier episodes and felt more familiar to your standard procedural. It also sidelined Wendy when she was started getting into the field which was disappointing.

Finished S1.

It's cool.

I'm invested so I'll watch season 2.

Wouldn't be the first thing to pop in my mind if someone asked for a recommended show.

6/10

Ol Nancy NOW knows her Son is F'ed in the head.
S2Ep6 where the little deceased boys Mom stops by...........she didn't want that Mom meeting her son because she knew that little killer might murder her.

Watched first ep of Glow season 3. Does it pick up? Cant believe how bored I was during the ep when i thought first two seasons were great.

Watched first ep of Glow season 3. Does it pick up? Cant believe how bored I was during the ep when i thought first two seasons were great.

This season is more so character-driven and not plot-driven.

If you're not a fan of character-driven shows, then you might not like the rest of the season. It does add some depth to the characters though. I enjoyed it.

Also, I know I shouldn't have, but I laughed when she said "everything she touches turns to ****."

attack on titan. Anime about giant, naked, humanoid monsters with no genitals that eat people.
Last saw season 2, heard bad things about first part of season 3. I haven't started it yet.
Just finished episode 4 of Mindhunter season 2. Not even half way through the season, and already this much drama...wow. :wow: Sucks I've got 3 (12) hour shifts of work this weekend starting at midnight... cause I'm hooked (again). About to burn through a couple more episodes, before I head out.
Really better than season 1?
Anyone watch sextuplets yet. I personally am a big fan of marlon and i thought naked was enjoyable.
giphy.gif

Naw man you the only one keeping that dude employed.

I couldn’t get into the first season of Mindhunter. Was it a slow start, or is it just not for me?

:rofl::smh: @ Sextuplets.

Marlon gotta take a step back for a little while.

I forgot that I watched the first season of Mindhunter. I have to add that to my list [sigh]

Train to Busan isn't bad

couldn't get into the first episode of the new season of the 100...but i'll try again after I finish watching that Brazilian series...I forgot the name of it. sintalona or something like that. brazil has some dope shows..

Son probably makes all his bread on the front end and not a care in the world if his movies make any money on the backend. He'll keep popping them out.

Front end, back end, middle end, I don’t get how he makes money at all if nobody watches his crappy work...

I couldn’t get into the first season of Mindhunter. Was it a slow start, or is it just not for me?
Its a show for you if you really enjoy dialogue and the tense psychological thriller aspects of ppl interviewing serial killers and getting a deeper sense of why they do the things they do.

Its Fincher helming this so the whole thing is superbly written and the direction is strong. Acting is as well.

So wish Fischer could get his hands on alien again, without the studio screwing with him

Back
Top Bottom