The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

6 years ago since TOPBOY ended.
I don't even remember what's what.

New Season looks like Sully got time and Dushane got out of the game and Married.
Sully looks like he's aged a ton in that 6years.
Dushane looks the same.

Been so long, not even sure if I can pick right back up like that.
I will have to watch the last season, for sure.

Carnival Row up on amazon. Pretty good so far. Not sure how many will like a show about fae / fairies. In the fantasy genre, lotr and got get all the attention and most don't even know got is a fantasy show.

Enjoyed the Dave Chappelle standup and Travis Scott documentary. I need a new show to watch been on docs for awhile now and rewatching New Girl.

Carnival Row up on amazon. Pretty good so far. Not sure how many will like a show about fae / fairies. In the fantasy genre, lotr and got get all the attention and most don't even know got is a fantasy show.

How far into it have you gotten, want to check it out, but so far the reviews I've read are pretty bad. They all pretty much say there is way to much going on. I need a new fantasy show, trying to decide between this, and The Dark Crystal. Anyone watch any of The Dark Crystal yet?

How far into it have you gotten, want to check it out, but so far the reviews I've read are pretty bad. They all pretty much say there is way to much going on. I need a new fantasy show, trying to decide between this, and The Dark Crystal. Anyone watch any of The Dark Crystal yet?
Finished it yesterday. Liked it. There was a lot of storylines going on. Should've been 10 eps to spread it out or lose one of the storylines. It was like a mystery detective show mixed with narnia and nice *******. They made having sex with fairy women look fun. orlando bloom's character was a little too gruff and brooding. cara's acting was aight, her right boob was looking scrumptious. Fun fact, the original actress who played dany in the game of thrones pilot then quit is in this show.

Back
Top Bottom