The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

i got a kid. That's the main reason
and everything on netflix can be found on the firestick
i just like hulu cuz u can link the HBO to it also. and now with the live sports. much more worth it.
and Amazon Prime has all the thursday night games now too so thats being kept since i keep prime anyway

You can link HBO to Hulu if you have the service? I've been using HBO Go instead of on Hulu because I didn't know you could do that.

A lot of shows I really like on Netflix, I probably won't get Disney+. No cussing, nudity, gore?

The acting in All American was so bad/cheesy I couldn’t make it past the first episode.

Is Dead To Me worth a watch? I gotta find something new to watch.

Saying Netflix is garbage or you have nothing to watch is akin to going to a library and saying they don't have any books you want to read.

Exactly how much free time do you have that you have gone through all their content?

That's Netflix lane, right there. IMO they should've never invested all that into original content. They should've stuck with the plan of being a stream video store.

This would be terrible business, because they wouldn't own any of the content.

Movie studios and networks can pull their content or raise the prices at will. That's why they have this is what is coming to and leaving Netflix every month. A lot of studios give them for a limited time.

And a of companies(Disney, Warner) are starting their own streaming services and removing it off Netflix. Netflix has to combat that and provide exclusive content and give people a reason to continue with the service.

wouldnt mortal kombat be perfect for a GOT style show?

We Need A Netflix Mortal Kombat Series
Please-Netflix-We-Need-A-Mortal-Kombat-TV-Series-770x433.jpg

https://www.fortressofsolitude.co.za/netflix-mortal-kombat-tv-series/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
I ignore like 99% of the netflix originals. So much international content though, they really making an effort to keep and get more customers overseas.

If ya'll don't give the stuff a chance you can't say there's no content. Plus imagine if you didn't binge everything, you'd never even say that.

Wait so what is it. Were not watching stuff cuz we're not giving it a chance....or we watch too much and need to stop binging?

I had a lot of downtime during my wofes pregnancy. We didnt have hulu at the time only netflix. We watched a ton. We got a bit bored of the original content (which as "You" showed us not so original)
Some of the main originals lost some appeal
OITNB. Unbreakable Kimmy schmidt.
Santa clarita season 3 was meh
They still have great stuff tho some of what they cancelled. Still mad about. Everything sucks..

I mean I can see it both ways.

I've gone through all of Netflix original movies weeding out the trashi jave no interest in/won't watch and keeping the slightly above average to really good stuff. Been going down the list by ehat I feel like seeing since.

Trailers do their job and sometimes I'm just not in mood for some genres and that'll make me feel like there isnt anything to watch but then I just switch to Hulu or Amazon Prime.

Netflix has been slacking on their high quality stuff and the quantity of their library has kinda spared them a bit. HBO, AMC, FX, Showtime, etc
could not go on some of those sort of droughts.

If Netflix was a cable network there'd already be spinoffs for Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, and Mindhunter :lol: Then somehow a Stranger Things prequel.

Wait so what is it. Were not watching stuff cuz we're not giving it a chance....or we watch too much and need to stop binging?
Are you being purposely obtuse or do you really not understand how both can coexist? The viewer binges the things they are interested in, thus it ending quickly vs regular tv and at the same time don't seek out the rest of the content because you don't think it's in your wheelhouse. *Myself included

A bunch of articles I keep reading are saying that Netflix spoiled The Worlds End(2013) movie with its preview trailer. That movie doesn’t show up if I search for it. Does anybody know why? I’m trying to watch it.

Netflix is the monthly price of about one large sub from Jersey Mike’s and y’all cancelling this **** like it’s really messing up your pockets :lol:
Yuck who eats jersey mikes....

Are you being purposely obtuse or do you really not understand how both can coexist? The viewer binges the things they are interested in, thus it ending quickly vs regular tv and at the same time don't seek out the rest of the content because you don't think it's in your wheelhouse. *Myself included
I understand what ypure saying.
On a seperate note what i said earlier is. Their originals are not that great for me and their non originals ive seen a good majority of and not interested in watching again.
Hulu i atleast get upto date network shows (accept CBS) and can add on sports and hbo
So why keep netflix. Others can but for me its not worth it.
On top of already having prime (for shipping) and hetting the disney fpr my daughter.
And if disney ends up throwing hulu the rated r marvel/fox stuff it just got way more worth it. Atleast for me

Back
Top Bottom