The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Was gonna give it a watch last night. Read a lot of positive reviews about it.

Gonna check it out when I get home. I kind of like his quick delivery, if it's anything like his Correspondents' Dinner set.
Along the same lines from the Correspondents Dinner, that's what drew me to his stand up.

And also his guest appearance on the Lebatard Show

I thought House of Cards was tonight and Bloodline next week, I'm ok either way but I've been telling the Woman friend it's bathrobes and HouseOfCards all weekend....She's down for whatevs but still :frown:

that show looked corny from the trailers.

HoC back May 30th

body is ready x2

I gotta start durara 2 over. Stopped after a few episodes last year and can't remember what was happening.

Is 'Dear White People' worth the watch? I loved the movie but haven't bothered watching the series because no Tessa Thompson.

Is 'Dear White People' worth the watch? I loved the movie but haven't bothered watching the series because no Tessa Thompson.

Def worth a watch. I really enjoyed it. I'd give it a chance just to shove it in the face of the people hating it just based off the title.

I'm going to watch the last ep of season2 before I start s3 of Bloodline.

Normally I will watch a recap, but I need to watch the whole episode this time. Take it all in.

Just saw Hulu added first 2 seasons of Power, third should go up before new season starts.

Netflix seems like they are canceling shows a lot quicker now... I'm still kinda disappointed Marco Polo got axed. I think it would have done a lot better, if they would have just made a show about the Mongolian Empire. Maybe it was just me, but Marco Polo just didn't seem to fit.

Just saw Hulu added first 2 seasons of Power, third should go up before new season starts.

Netflix seems like they are canceling shows a lot quicker now... I'm still kinda disappointed Marco Polo got axed. I think it would have done a lot better, if they would have just made a show about the Mongolian Empire. Maybe it was just me, but Marco Polo just didn't seem to fit.
Marco Polo was typical "white dude in foreign land running @#%#". Instead of making it even semi realistic, they had Marco Polo basically become a Mongol general, personal adviser/son like figure to the Khan, martial arts expert, and of course the dude that smashes everyone :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom