The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Y'all peep The Keepers documentary series that just came out? About a nun who was killed in 1969 by the Catholic church in Baltimore and the coverup and corruptions that ensued. Crazy series and very disturbing to realize. Only 7 eps I def recommend it.

Y'all peep The Keepers documentary series that just came out? About a nun who was killed in 1969 by the Catholic church in Baltimore and the coverup and corruptions that ensued. Crazy series and very disturbing to realize. Only 7 eps I def recommend it.
I was trying to get into it.  But saw it popped up here a few times but will def give it a watch tomorrow.  Been meaning to start something new.

When does House of Cards come back?

Thanksgiving episode of Master of None was perfection
pimp.gif

Can You Stand the Rain
pimp.gif
the music on that show is unmatched 

i just got netflix and have been watching house of cards, i got to season 2 ep 1 and wth [emoji]128565[/emoji]

this is a great great show

also great netflix shows; Love, Master of None, and being to rewatch Mad Men [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Bloodline episode 9 was crazy, but I feel it was important to John's story and prove how crazy he was about the whole situation. Didn't really enjoy the season too much, I felt they focused a little too much on Kevin, would have loved to see more of Ben Mendelsohn's character and Meg.

Keepers was good.

Watching House of Cards season 5 now.

Finishing the Carmichael show, it def had some funny moments.

Makes me wanna watch Lil Rel's standup.

Need some recommendations for a long flight. Preferably things that I can DL from netflix.

I most recently watched and enjoyed: Master of None, Tracy Morgan's new stand up, Train to Busan, and Love

The non-dubbed version of Oldboy is up on netflix if you haven't seen it or want to watch it again.

Need some recommendations for a long flight. Preferably things that I can DL from netflix.

I most recently watched and enjoyed: Master of None, Tracy Morgan's new stand up, Train to Busan, and Love
You already see dave chappelle's new stand up?

to chime in on the good anime shows back a few pages. recommend "devil is a part timer" if its still available. one my favs

Last edited:
Watched that flick "Clown" last night. Feel like it had potential to be more scary/horrifying then it was. Good watch though

Last edited:
Def worth a watch. One of my favorite Netflix series. I liked it better than the movie actually.

Same here. Watched all 10 episodes in 1 day and it was really good. I think going into it, some people may have thought it was some laugh out loud funny show with social commentary playing a bit part in the background, it's it's actually the opposite.

Anytime I'm off, I just watch random stuff. Mississippi Damned, LaVell Crawford's standup, 100 Streets, Veve, The Intent, and Gimmie The Loot in the past two days.

Last edited:
Netflix is releasing a lot of ****. Barely started Bloodline, now House of Cards is back as well as F Is For Family. Still haven't seen the new Brad Pitt movie. Cot damn.

Back
Top Bottom