The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Nomi and Amanita are so annoying.

Nomi is always so frantic and dramatic, how many times .....I think her lines only consist of "Oh my GOD" and "Bug is on it"
She literally says "OH MY GOD" 15 times an episode, and she's always like so...overacting.

And Amanita, I'm tired of her "I'm so happy, we're so unique" let me Smile big and agree with everything Nomi does. That smile that says "be in awe of our Happy gender neutral lesbian non-lesbian relationship that's tearing down barriers and creating World Peace because we're just human beings and have no label type Smile.

Every review I read is positive, they all say this Season is much better.
Am I the only one who calls BS?
Like, is this good?
I'm not sure I know what the goal is or what is going on anymore, I just feel like I'm supposed to be getting an education on how to be open minded and accepting of People, for People.
This is crap man.
It's pretty though.

I'm with you, I don't think it was a bad season, but not what I was expecting or really wanting. After waiting almost 2 years for season 2, and we basically got season 1 all over again... I dont know, it's like they are still trying to build the characters, meanwhile the plot hasn't moved forward almost at all.

Finished the Keepers documentary... crazy af man 
mean.gif

Not sure if you guys know, but Netflix has a live action Death Note movie dropping in August... I've never gotten into Anime/Manga stuff, but I'm definitely checking this out. Margaret Qualley(Jill the Leftovers) is in it (reason it cough my eye). My bad if it's old news, as I said I've never watched Anime/Manga shows. I literally know nothing about the genre, except it has a huge following.

Here's a trailer:

I'm legit upset that 'The Get Down' got cancelled.

I was looking forward to seeing Herizen Guardiola's fine *** for another season.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised Get Down was cancelled. Netflix has a tough time sustaining big budget shows (i.e. Marco Polo).

I thought Part 2 of Get Down was weak, but I wish there was one more season to see Books grow up and see what happens to the girl and him.

Keepers was good and crazy.

Just finished the Hasan Minhaj comedy stand up.

Wasn't too bad but felt he went off on certain tangents too much.

Also, his mind goes a million miles per hour and he speaks at the same rate  
laugh.gif

Was gonna give it a watch last night. Read a lot of positive reviews about it.

Gonna check it out when I get home. I kind of like his quick delivery, if it's anything like his Correspondents' Dinner set.

Last edited:
watched the first episode of the Keepers...

not hooked. does it pick up in the second episode?

Bloodline!!! Can't wait. Last season too, should be good. Will complete this weekend.

War Machine comes out tomorrow on Netflix, Brad Pitt's movie.

No Netflix, but currently on season one of Bosch and 2 episodes into The Handmaid's Tale on Hulu.

I'm legit upset that 'The Get Down' got cancelled.

I was looking forward to seeing Herizen Guardiola's fine *** for another season.

Read the articles said it was the most expensive original series [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom