The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

It’s better in recent years but them being on tv all the time was nauseating. I’d be watching the news and they’d randomly have an entertainment story about a new diet a kardashian is on or what new guy impregnated them. I expected them to have paris hilton longevity in the spotlight but there’s a dozen of them always doing something to get a headline.

I agree, 3 seasons at most. That's the tough part when telling folks about this show. Most folks dont have time to watch 8 seasons of the first series.

3 seasons can do this one justice.

Watching Red Notice, trash just like I thought it would be. I expected nothing less with three ****ty actors. Ryan basically been playing Daredevil for the past 20+ years and people act like every role is a new showing by him. The Rock been making bulls**** big budget flops year after year. I think the best role I saw him in was probably Ballers and that is not saying much. Gal giving us her usual Fast & Furious level acting.

I never would have turned this on but dad is visiting and had to put something on.

Daredevil? I think you meant deadpool?

You wild! Hellbound was good. Silent Sea isn’t great though.

Hellbound was junk man. If they went a different direction of like

Maybe spoiler?

…dealing with the monsters instead of the whole religious cult thing then I think it coudve been good.

Maybe spoiler?

…dealing with the monsters instead of the whole religious cult thing then I think it coudve been good.
I feel you and I think that’s what a potential Season 2 will be doing.
When they found out it has nothing to do with prophecy or doing anything bad, and instead just a natural phenomena toward the end, I believe there will be a collective effort to take down the monsters or see what the source is.

1641080596952.jpeg

Lost Daughter was good but heavy. I was suspecting more of a suspense thriller and while it has aspects of that, it's def a drama.

-Well done
-Great acting
-Good pacing

I agree, 3 seasons at most. That's the tough part when telling folks about this show. Most folks dont have time to watch 8 seasons of the first series.

3 seasons can do this one justice.
it's difficult to keep up with a show that goes beyond 5 seasons unless it's something like GoT. I love Dexter and I have to re-binged the whole series just to finish it's whole entirety since I have been skipping some episodes and seasons.

Maybe spoiler?

felt the same. HellBound seems to be promising at first then took a nose-dive. the story just became a convoluted mess and didn't bother to watch it anymore regardless if they make another season. I find Silent Sea much bearable to watch. not great but good enough to watch and finish.

Yellowjackets, is not good.
What has even happened besides an Affair.
This **** is going to wrap a full Season and these kids are never breaking Bad.

That **** was hilarious.
it was a new planet where they would get eaten by Bronterocs. also, Jason is the only living person on earth. there is no way he could repopulate it. poetic justice where evil people got what's coming to them.

Back
Top Bottom